Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

Hope you guys are having a good evening. Me myself are locked up in a mental hospital, im feeling ok but wish i could be doing something good for the society instead

Im a pretty good cannabis-grower if i could say it myself, but under the circumstances i cant grow any weed as its not legal

I have autism and probably HSP and maybe some more combinations of letters according to the doctors here, but i think im a normal guy with an rough childhood

I grew for a while a couple years ago but i have done it for a while, but instead of growing i took my skills to the real world and applied it there, looked at infrastructure, nature, the society, basicly everything.

Something that catched my eyes were how some trees and bushes looked like and how they were affected and damaged, they were very ill. If it were my plants i would have got panic, made up a plan and helped them direct.

Have a look at the plants -->

20210614_184804.jpg

She tought she would feel better by taking some extra-sun (energy) from the secondary-sun (the electric box) but instead she get burned.

20210614_175900.jpg

This bigger tree hos opened up her whole body and because of an major leakage of electricity from the hospital im at. (Sweden)

20210614_171940.jpg

This is a photo of the mental-hospital and as you can see the tree showing severe damage from something dangerous

In fact is that it is electricity thats hurting the tree and the whole upper line of the roof where the color is messed-up

The electricity is sent from about 70 meter (200ft) away, but i have seen it travel longer then that on other places

(Backside of the house)

20210614_180951.jpg

Severe damage can be seen on the house

20210614_172603.jpg

Electricity was sent from masts ovwr 110 meters away directly to this tree.

Please help me explain to the doctors im telling the truth

Love

@aQueen ...I am Sorry you aren't good ...and I Hope you feel better soon.

Please help me explain to the doctors im telling the truth

You are in Live Stoners M8..nobody....especially Doctors take notice of anything Stoners say... :pass: ...they just write us off.

@aQueen ...I am Sorry you aren't good ...and I Hope you feel better soon.

You are in Live Stoners M8..nobody....especially Doctors take notice of anything Stoners say... :pass: ...they just write us off.

Thank you Mossy :)

I think i will be here for a while... ill post here when ive done some more resarch about the climate for us human bt watching the nature and us humans. Take care and have a smile

Thank you Mossy :)

I think i will be here for a while... ill post here when ive done some more resarch about the climate for us human bt watching the nature and us humans. Take care and have a smile

I've been wracking me brain trying to Think Who could have the credibility to Talk to your doctors about the tree problems....and I can only Think of a gardening site....with Professional growers on... :headbang: ..Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back