Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All!............................. :sleeping:

Great pointers am taking notes have you errmmmm done this before :crying:

Nope @TheHappyClique ... :crying: ....but after watching cult documentries...I'm firmly in the belief that however Mad the idea seems...most people could have 15 Followers in a week.....:pass:

Rushes to send @wwwillie rep .... :smoking:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................:what?:.......................................................:crying:

@wwwillie and @Son of Hobbes Deserve a massive rep slap from all of us for keeping AFN on the air.
Unseen Work.....:headbang:..Unseen Worry..

But there’s no racism or discrimination in Canada.....

I don't Get it 100% @mohawk warrior :bighug:..But have a Big Hug. I Hope today is a Better day for you. :pass:

Nope @TheHappyClique ... :crying: ....but after watching cult documentries...I'm firmly in the belief that however Mad the idea seems...most people could have 15 Followers in a week.....:pass:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................:what?:.......................................................:crying:

@wwwillie and @Son of Hobbes Deserve a massive rep slap from all of us for keeping AFN on the air.
Unseen Work.....:headbang:..Unseen Worry..

I don't Get it 100% @mohawk warrior :bighug:..But have a Big Hug. I Hope today is a Better day for you. :pass:
Morning your royal catness :coffee: how's the vertigo today ?
Was wondering if I can get one of those nice shiny badges now I've done a full grow to harvest ? I doo like me a shiny badge :pass:

Dose any one remember K2 it's a WW X Hindu Kush from the late 90s early 2000s any one no who done the original cross ?

Morning your royal catness :coffee: how's the vertigo today ?
Was wondering if I can get one of those nice shiny badges now I've done a full grow to harvest ? I doo like me a shiny badge :pass:

Vertigo is Good @TheHappyClique ..Thank you.....:pass:...ears are still burning...but I an Live with that.
My son said he had the same thing....lasted for 4 days...looks like he was spot on.
Funny....when we have Tourists I've always understood how we get the same Bugs in mainland Europe as the UK....
But...with no travel and facemasks...how we getting them now...?...:shrug:

You still holding on to the good weather...?

Baked sweet potatoes that will get the “Mexican street corn” treatment on the side….(butter, crema, cilantro/onions, and cotija…topped with a little tajin. Plus I gotta ton of weed :crying:

OOOhhhh...Definition of my Perfect Man.........:crying:

yoooo, are too cruel! And why not Mex' corn-corn as well?? ...gawds, how I love that street style stuff :bow:

What's Frank toking on these days? Something nice and Portally? I have a sweet petite S99v6 going now, early bloom...View attachment 1330649

Nice balanced structure there @Waira :headbang:

....waiting for my bowl to arrive,....:grump::haha:

You and me too..........
pleasesir.gif
....we aren't having breakfast this morning....and that has me Starving.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back