Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, it's like that "Garlic" stuff, not sure if that's appealing to me, if it's an accurate description of the smell... Olfactory perception seems to be pretty variable when it comes to cannabis!
I'm running a Garlicane photo this year, after seeing it from a couple mates... Funky meaty savory, stanky, even some dairy from all reports!

Garlic.....mmmm....not sure about that....I can't Do garlic in the morning.......:nono:

Vertigo is Good @TheHappyClique ..Thank you.....:pass:...ears are still burning...but I an Live with that.
My son said he had the same thing....lasted for 4 days...looks like he was spot on.
Funny....when we have Tourists I've always understood how we get the same Bugs in mainland Europe as the UK....
But...with no travel and facemasks...how we getting them now...?...:shrug:

You still holding on to the good weather...?
12c nice steady breeze not a cloud in sight it's give good till Thursday then 4 days of down pours if the app is anything to go by . And those masks are pointless in all fairness unless it's a sealed full face covering mask it's as good as a chocolate teapot the blue masks were designed to stop coughing and sneezing bacteria not airborne pathogens it's a money spin same as the hand gel imo

Was wondering if I can get one of those nice shiny badges now I've done a full grow to harvest ? I doo like me a shiny badge

Can I just tag @420Forever in on this...?....coz f you have done a completed grow show you might be entitled to a Cultivators badge....

12c nice steady breeze not a cloud in sight it's give good till Thursday then 4 days of down pours if the app is anything to go by . And those masks are pointless in all fairness unless it's a sealed full face covering mask it's as good as a chocolate teapot the blue masks were designed to stop coughing and sneezing bacteria not airborne pathogens it's a money spin same as the hand gel imo

Ah....I'm sure our weather breaks Thursday as well..... :headbang:
I Feel better with me mask and gloves and hand sanitiser....I'd wear a full Hazmat suit if I could.....:crying:,,,I See all you Humans as a Threat

Can I just tag @420Forever in on this...?....coz f you have done a completed grow show you might be entitled to a Cultivators badge....
Thanks Ur a good egg what's the rules around the cultivator's badge do I need to wait for cure or is it just to harvest

Ah....I'm sure our weather breaks Thursday as well..... :headbang:
I Feel better with me mask and gloves and hand sanitiser....I'd wear a full Hazmat suit if I could.....:crying:,,,I See all you Humans as a Threat
I managed to get the Vax sorted last week so am half way there it's super weird tho my smell had came back after a few days and my ears kept popping all the time seems like I've got a lot better taste too makes me wonder if I had had covid or long covid when it all first kicked off ? Seen quite a few people saying the same I had the pvizer one

IMG_0850.JPG

Patio Pets Posing Perfectly.......... :pass:

IMG_0845.JPG

And...I'm puling out males from the next generation......:headbang:.....does anyone Remember what Males look like.......?

We were just saying in the Staff room....with FEMs...some growers will Never See a male.....:pass:

I managed to get the Vax sorted last week so am half way there it's super weird tho my smell had came back after a few days and my ears kept popping all the time seems like I've got a lot better taste too makes me wonder if I had had covid or long covid when it all first kicked off ? Seen quite a few people saying the same I had the pvizer one

I'm Hoping it does the same for me.......:pass:..if I haven't had long covid I'll eat my hat.
Sense of smell going has been one of the worst things...I Rely on me Nose a Lot.

When a new Breeder comes on site....we Never Really know how good their Canna is like until we see some gown out...by people we Know.

So I'm tagging @St. Tom in to Show you his @Twenty20 Adam crosses off....... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back