Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken legs are seasoned and vacuum sealed to cook in the sous vide at 145f for 2hrs. Then will be placed on rack to dry
before firing up the grill this evening. I also got to cook up the remainder of the stir fry that didn't get cooked last time.

@Frank the Dank it's been the same for us here. Water the veggies in the morning and then late evening. I turned on the one
sprinkler last night that waters the whole one side and forgot about it till this morning. They had 12hrs of watering so I think
I'm good for the whole day on that side as the ground is really damp. Depending how they react to this maybe this will be the
way I keep up and out of the heat.
Happy accidents kick ass! :headbang:

Chicken legs are seasoned and vacuum sealed to cook in the sous vide at 145f for 2hrs. Then will be placed on rack to dry
before firing up the grill this evening. I also got to cook up the remainder of the stir fry that didn't get cooked last time.
I have to go get a few things to transform leftover pulled pork into carnitas tacos :woohoo1:

My daughter needs me to go pick up a queen bed headboard but don't know when these people will be home. Trying to figure
this out so I'll know what drive time I'll be having to do. Then I need to get the claim in for a replacement windshield on my
truck.

Don't melt in the heat.
I think I just might!
7F91EEC2-999D-4809-BE09-A6743D37580C.png
DA1083DD-FEFE-4EDA-A7EE-9259CE2A4DA5.png

Another day in paradise! :fire: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back