Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of year again for us.
b03b3c14fb2315bec4ff42a521ca542a.jpg

Just received a very serious call from dispensary green (legal cannabis supplier in UK) with regards to a product recall they supplied to me over 6 weeks ago am so pissed off they have decided to inform me this late it's all been smoked and now they are telling me there's serious health risks that could possibly stem from it. The strange thing is that I made a complaint about the said product at the time and it was dismissed . Also around the time I had it I had a really bad chest that I out down to covid bit all my tests were negative makes much more sense now that I was smoking mouldy bad buds I am so angry :cuss: I can smell a serious litigation on the horizon here. When I mentioned I have medical proof that during that time I was suffering with infected chest ect they started panicking I then asked to have the medical science explained to me and they couldn't answer it all of this was obviously Being recorded this needs to stop can you guy imagine if a company sold tainted baby milk or cancer medicine there would be class action suits all over the world but because it's cannabis we get laughed at like scum or criminals. "I have a very particular set of skills tho and intended to use them :muahaha: " .........

"would u like a lil bud with ur mold sir-?" :rofl: shit, moldy bud goin straight to dispo'z is old hat here in the statez....jus ask @Son of Hobbes :crying: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back