Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well naturally the old one with a walk in tub and a stair escalator would assume it’s a seatbelt lmao
Child proofing woman loose over here hehhee
At least I won’t get my keys flushed

my uncles dog loves a good canna stem.
I forget which shampoo maybe nutragina or Pantene... a friend of mines dad made for their dog... lmao
:funny: :funny: :funny:

I have none of those! :eyebrows:

psssssst..................sometimes it pays to be very cautious with old fuggers......................... Remember "Amber Lamps"? :eyebrows::rofl:

There is a horse shampoo for tangled tails and manes. Shit works great. Any farm store should have a version.
Something like Horse Mane shampoo. Been around a million years. One of my high school girlfriends used it. She had hair down past that fine ass of hers. Damn! Too bad that girl was just plain batshit crazy!:nono::rofl:

There is a horse shampoo for tangled tails and manes. Shit works great. Any farm store should have a version.
It’s actually this stuff here…..
Mane 'N Tail Combo Deal Shampoo and Conditioner, 32 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) Amazon product

Not trying to scare... but just so u know some cacti can kill you real fast..

Hohhhhh mystery powder!

How to keep live stoners busy heheheh

How’s everyone doing today?
Well, at the rate these are growing I may be dead before they're ready to harvest. :rofl: If the time comes,I will proceed with caution as usual:thumbsup:

Something like Horse Mane shampoo. Been around a million years. One of my high school girlfriends used it. She had hair down past that fine ass of hers. Damn! Too bad that girl was just plain batshit crazy!:nono::rofl:
It’s the crazy to hot scale... hotter they are crazier they be, and if their too crazy and not hot enough we’ll thats simple... you gotta find your balance :funny:
Well, at the rate these are growing I may be dead before they're ready to harvest. :rofl: If the time comes,I will proceed with caution as usual:thumbsup:
:rofl:

It’s actually this stuff here…..
Mane 'N Tail Combo Deal Shampoo and Conditioner, 32 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) Amazon product

There’s a bunch of em my aunt uses this stuff not that one I think hers is a plain white bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back