Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t know fear until the morning coffee kicks in full blast and you’re faced with this and not being aware they were installed last night :funny:
image.jpg

You don’t know fear until the morning coffee kicks in full blast and you’re faced with this and not being aware they were installed last night :funny:
View attachment 1328387
You need a seatbelt to hold you on?
You might want to cut back a little on the Metamucil. :biggrin: :funny: :funny:

IMG_0699.JPG

Yeah @mohawk warrior ...he'd been dancing in the morning moisture in the garden....and when he is wet...he can't do a thing with his hair... :crying: ...I Swear the rescue kennels missed a trick not calling him Boris...but hubby says he doesn't want to walk along the street with a dog everyone wants to Kick...

IMG_0713.JPG

Ok what connection am I missing here! I recognize that damn dog from @Mossy pictures so obv I’m missing something here! How y’all connected?? :confused1: :shrug:
LOL! Looks like that blunt worked! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

edit..............Hey Fruity! Pick a screen name and stick with it! :funny: :funny:

Last edited:
You need a seatbelt to hold you on?
You might want to cut back a little on the Metamucil. :biggrin: :funny: :funny:
Well naturally the old one with a walk in tub and a stair escalator would assume it’s a seatbelt lmao
Child proofing woman loose over here hehhee
At least I won’t get my keys flushed
View attachment 1328391

Yeah @mohawk warrior ...he'd been dancing in the morning moisture in the garden....and when he is wet...he can't do a thing with his hair... :crying: ...I Swear the rescue kennels missed a trick not calling him Boris...but hubby says he doesn't want to walk along the street with a dog everyone wants to Kick...

View attachment 1328393
my uncles dog loves a good canna stem.
I forget which shampoo maybe nutragina or Pantene... a friend of mines dad made for their dog... lmao

View attachment 1328391

View attachment 1328393
There is a horse shampoo for tangled tails and manes. Shit works great. Any farm store should have a version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back