Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, from Fla. it would be outragous
Yeah it would, but you'd have a proper flatty for sure.
I'm trying to remember the shop in South Carolina..............not much luck.

That movie was and still is amazing. I heard a rumor the man removed the scene where Indie shot the sword wielding fighter karate guy. Or changed it. Or I am high and not remembering correctly...

Junior!!!!
Junior!!! .....
I hate snakes!!....

How’s everyone doing? Just gave my morning thanks to everything...
Bloody rabbit attack again... took out a kale and two pepper plants now... I’m about ready to smack a jalapeño plant in ....
@Mañ'O'Green calcium nitrate.... no bueno.
Dolomite? No bueno
Was just seeing if we had someone slangin a decent product on here...
Gonna try a new bloom Nute I think..
any suggestions?

lol coffee an sum Johnny

Junior!!!!
Junior!!! .....
I hate snakes!!....

How’s everyone doing? Just gave my morning thanks to everything...
Bloody rabbit attack again... took out a kale and two pepper plants now... I’m about ready to smack a jalapeño plant in ....
@Mañ'O'Green calcium nitrate.... no bueno.
Dolomite? No bueno
Was just seeing if we had someone slangin a decent product on here...
Gonna try a new bloom Nute I think..
any suggestions?
I hear you. GD squirrels and deer here. Fucking squirrels digging up and eating parts of my hop(s) roots. Deer eating my hostas and lillies.. they would be dinner if I was living in a more rural location. Not the squirrels lol. I tried it once, meh.

I hear you. GD squirrels and deer here. Fucking squirrels digging up and eating parts of my hop(s) roots. Deer eating my hostas and lillies.. they would be dinner if I was living in a more rural location. Not the squirrels lol. I tried it once, meh.
I seen a hunting show, some guide guy or something... down In southern states where they actually like to eat them...
They are a whole different breed of squirrel than what most see... I’m talking 20 plus pounds. Look like raccoon lmao

Morning @TheHappyClique ...thieves come in all guises........:crying:

@mohawk warrior .........:eyebrows:....

View attachment 1326948

40 ltr pot...half will be males....so I'd say about 20 females by the time they sex......:eyebrows:....
The ol 50/50!

I got 30 in almost 30 up, and id be happy if one finishes lol
image.jpg

Only 5 gallon pot... so I may put in ground lol or just test

I seen a hunting show, some guide guy or something... down In southern states where they actually like to eat them...
They are a whole different breed of squirrel than what most see... I’m talking 20 plus pounds. Look like raccoon lmao
Haahahahaha! You're high! Those WERE coons!:haha:
Pocky The Squirrel is a cartoon. Real squirrels don't wear masks/goggles! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Last edited:
Holy wow Batman! I have gray and black squirrels everywhere. They would be about 1 to 1.5 lbs. Maybe. Fat little guys. I leave peanuts out for the blue jays and crows. Little bastards figured out how to climb a greased up pole. They drop from the oak tree down about 20 feet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back