Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning luv :coffee: hope all is well Ur side . We have a long standing beef :cuss: there worse than foxes in the chicken coop they violate everything I chase him away he fly's to the top of the post sorts his feathers out and just sits there smug af he's lucky i dont have my catapult any more or I'd be having wood pigeon for my dinner . I've got nets to go up over next few weeks but then am losing sun so I just may take the fire cracker route and it's cool Af setting bird bangers off there soooo loud

Morning luv :coffee: hope all is well Ur side . We have a long standing beef :cuss: there worse than foxes in the chicken coop they violate everything I chase him away he fly's to the top of the post sorts his feathers out and just sits there smug af he's lucky i dont have my catapult any more or I'd be having wood pigeon for my dinner . I've got nets to go up over next few weeks but then am losing sun so I just may take the fire cracker route and it's cool Af setting bird bangers off there soooo loud

Touch wood....we don't have a pigeon problem down here....but at the house the birds learned to steal the seeds off my breeding plants....and once they learn they keep coming back....so I had to put pea netting up..... :headbang: ....PITA...but not as bad as losing a new cross......

What day you got @hecno ....:pass:....you on your way to work.....?

Nar Home after work - my Thursday - Just starting early . :cooldance: :smoking: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back