Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if I mentioned it before, but a good friend was diagnosed with terminal colo-rectal cancer about two yrs ago. He has passed from this plane of existence to embark on his new journey. Peacefully and in his sleep. Fly High Brother!

i've got an online buddy who'z younger brother also passed from the BIg C yesterday at 53...RIP :bow: :headbang: ppp

:pimp:.............before I go clean the kitchen..............moving appliances cleaning................
:pass:

Aw Gawd....I Really need to be spring cleaning here too...:headbang:...after all the rains everything is thick of dust....and the windows look they have lace curtains up.....:nono:

I'd be on top of it.........................................................................................................if you lot didn't keep me yapping.......................:crying:

i've got an online buddy who'z younger brother also passed from the BIg C yesterday at 53...RIP :bow: :headbang: ppp

Light a Candle for him @420Forever ....
candle.gif
...karma sent .........:karmacloud:

Guess I'm not the only one feeling low. Our dear sister-friend has been down south getting treated for cancer...well they've given up on it so they will be coming home for whatever time she has. That will be a new chapter in our life I think
Sry for that! Hard enough when it’s a friend. Double hard when it’s family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back