Status
Not open for further replies.
@blue .....Time for bed said Zebedee......? View attachment 1325951

Awww but but but Aunty ... I don't wanna go to Bedddddddd

tenor.gif

.... Okay ... If i must!!

Have a nice evening live stoners!!
:pass:

Guess I'm not the only one feeling low. Our dear sister-friend has been down south getting treated for cancer...well they've given up on it so they will be coming home for whatever time she has. That will be a new chapter in our life I think

A friend of mine is passing a kidney stone and he burned through the meds I had on hand so I need to press in the morning.
I would have been blitzted off my ass, if I could have smoked when I passed a stone. It was after an extended time on 6 & 6 in the hot Main engine room on a steam powered ship.
Uncle Sam's Canoe Club still doesn't like 'da canna'!

Guess I'm not the only one feeling low. Our dear sister-friend has been down south getting treated for cancer...well they've given up on it so they will be coming home for whatever time she has. That will be a new chapter in our life I think

It leaves little scars on your heart @Jraven ... karma for her that the passing is easy..... :karmacloud:

I was Hoping every night that our friend just went to sleep and didn't wake up...then feeling Guilty for Thinking it..:pass:

When you know your time is up...you just want it dignified and pain free....

I would have been blitzted off my ass, if I could have smoked when I passed a stone. It was after an extended time on 6 & 6 in the hot Main engine room on a steam powered ship.
Uncle Sam's Canoe Club still doesn't like 'da canna'!

Evening @WildBill :pass: ..sharing one....

Yup...the old kidney stones take some beating....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back