Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

:smoker: Chaos has left the Compound.....bit of chill music.....to get me in the mood to go Lick the Frog..........

aunty.gif

Thnks for the rep Mossy.

You are Welcome @Bill.de.Cat :pass:............looking forward to summer to see your flower beds........:watering:

I was sitting having a sani after the shopping...the sun is streaming......birds singing....cuckoo blowing it's own trumpet....sigh...bliss....

Then hubby pipes up...I Wish someone would get a gun and shoot that flippin cuckoo........:shooty:

:crying:

You are Welcome @Bill.de.Cat :pass:............looking forward to summer to see your flower beds........:watering:

I was sitting having a sani after the shopping...the sun is streaming......birds singing....cuckoo blowing it's own trumpet....sigh...bliss....

Then hubby pipes up...I Wish someone would get a gun and shoot that flippin cuckoo........:shooty:

:crying:
Not the birdies...
Well looks like I have some life popping up. Then went back to check closer and should have 2 in each pot up by tomorrow. Need to get the outdoor holes dug soon before I'm having surgery again.
View attachment 1318340View attachment 1318341View attachment 1318342View attachment 1318343View attachment 1318344View attachment 1318345
All is well hopefully, surgery yikes!!!
Good vibes mon
Morning @Kyote :pass: ..sharing one.

Anyone else got food shopping today......?.....I'm trying to psych myself up.......:crying:
Mossy be like....
DD4F9F2F-A2B8-42BA-9498-A40BEC09CFF2.jpeg

I’m ready!!!

Morning all sun is shining but I’m outta stuff for a wake n bake .... boooooooo

Morning all sun is shining but I’m outta stuff for a wake n bake .... boooooooo
Morning Mo
Aww mate! That's rough!

If you need any help cutting the grow workload (with the new situation and all) - I've got some wonderful time saving tips (that will save you taking it in the ear lol).
I think i probably spend less time with the grow from seed to harvest than most people do. Probably only 30 minutes for the whole grow, and up to 2 hours on trimming and cleanup!

:gary:

Morning Mo
Aww mate! That's rough!

If you need any help cutting the grow workload (with the new situation and all) - I've got some wonderful time saving tips (that will save you taking it in the ear lol).
I think i probably spend less time with the grow from seed to harvest than most people do. Probably only 30 minutes for the whole grow, and up to 2 hours on trimming and cleanup!

:gary:
That is immaculate time spent...
I’m all ears for tips
Morning blue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back