Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is immaculate time spent...
I’m all ears for tips
Morning blue!!!
Here it is ... the blue method lol (for a 1 plant grow)

You'll need:
(tent and light obs)

1 x AutoPot (with rez)
1 x bag of biobizz lighmix (or equivalent)
3 x 5 Litre bottles of water (for nute mixing)
Nute: Canna Start, Canna Vega, Canna Flores, Calmag, PKboost.
1 x small platic cup
1 x small watering can
(optional) 1 x garden tube heater.

Phase 1: Prepare 1 x 5 litre bottle of water with canna start at 3/4 strength.. (pop it in the bottle, put the lid on and shake shake shake)
Use one litre to prewater the soil.
the rest will be used to water the plant with a small plastic cup to start, then a little watering can and will last until day 20 where the leaves ill hit the side of the pot, and then you'll be onto phase 2.

Phase 2: Prepare 1 x 5 litre bottle of water with 3/4 strength Canna vega and 1/4 cap of calmag. And put it in the rez
Go back 3 days later to check the rez and plant - It's fine .. do the same.

Day 30 something - vertical strech is over.

Phase 3: Prepare 1 x 5 litre bottle of water with 3/4 stregth Canna Flores and 1/4 cap of calmag. And put it in the rez
Go back 3 days later to check the rez and plant - It's fine .. do the same.

Wait until the PK window where the buds are forming and nearly joined on the stem then do phase 3, but at 0.8ml per litre of PK boost.
Repeat until the end, and harvest.

The key is having the water bottles up there and ready to mix.

You can mostly spend less than 5 minutes on each visit - if you're brave, you could just mix 15 litres of the feed and not go up there for a week :D (i like to keep a very quick eye on things)

That's it!

Too Right @mohawk warrior .......I Treat every Human as if the Have it.....:headbang:..then I won't go far wrong....:pass:
That’s what they want... dehumanizing us all.
I seen an old man with a walker stuck on a curb and needed help, let me tell you how 15 people walked passed him and did nothing

Must be about time for Hazy to make his annual visit. :biggrin: my Granddaughters are having a yard sale in the front yard today. opened at 8 am
they had over $100 dollars before it even opened. :cheers:

Happy Caturday @MR magoo :pass:...ain't it Funny...we've had 3 long lost souls turn up in 48 hours.

@mohawk warrior @swampman and @MikeyB420 :headbang:..let's Hope they are all staying......:pass:
Auntie!!!!! I never really left... my turntables were in the break room see....
30EECC2D-0AA9-41B9-9CB5-A6D25E6E9AF0.png

Afn has always been my home.... since I was a little youth lol I’ve seen so many site changes and lost every account lmao too funny

That’s what they want... dehumanizing us all.
I seen an old man with a walker stuck on a curb and needed help, let me tell you how 15 people walked passed him and did nothing

No....I was de-humanized way before Covid........ :crying: ...after the nerve damage....if I get the Usual winter bugs I can be sick for months.......so I've avoided people like Plagues for years in winter.

And don't even Mention xmas/new year when everyone wants to hug and kiss you.............man....I stay in for a month until they get over it.....:crying:

I'm not about to spend a bloody miserable winter being sick coz someone who has hugged another 100 people and percolated bugs wants to hug me.....no way Jose........:crying:

Must be about time for Hazy to make his annual visit. :biggrin: my Granddaughters are having a yard sale in the front yard today. opened at 8 am
they had over $100 dollars before it even opened. :cheers:

@Hazy ...............Call Home..............
et.gif

We are Playing your Tune....... :pass:

@Hazy ...............Call Home..............View attachment 1318483

We are Playing your Tune....... :pass:

This was made or mixed? Pretty slick
No....I was de-humanized way before Covid........ :crying: ...after the nerve damage....if I get the Usual winter bugs I can be sick for months.......so I've avoided people like Plagues for years in winter.

And don't even Mention xmas/new year when everyone wants to hug and kiss you.............man....I stay in for a month until they get over it.....:crying:

I'm not about to spend a bloody miserable winter being sick coz someone who has hugged another 100 people and percolated bugs wants to hug me.....no way Jose........:crying:
This is too funny... how I feel daily lmao

..... ahhhhh this little rugrat!!! I can’t even piece a message together anymore

Choons!!!

Saturday themed stoner chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back