I think they're stretching. They're so small I dunno lol. You
IMAG0228.jpg
IMAG0226.jpg
1 female showed and I think another male. They're filling up the cups with roots too. Internet is still spotty. These are 19 oz bottles too. Soon I'll do individual pics. Still feeding them quarter strength with calmag

That settles it, those big fatty leaves are Limburger. I'm going to pop 10-15 Limburger a and 10-15 BlueBerry Cream Cheese and gonna put some more cheese into BlueBerry Cream Cheese and help push her to full auto a bit faster.

IMAG0260.jpg
IMAG0259.jpg
IMAG0258.jpg
IMAG0255.jpg
Not the best of pics but managed to squeeze some in. They're overcrowded in there so I'm hoping more show soon. Pulled a total of 2males so far. Here are some pics of the females.

Pic of one I think is male and if so he will be the daddy. Not 100% on this.
IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg
IMAG0262.jpg
Pics of 2 with square leaves. Completely different plant structure and 1 doesn't really look like any of them. Just thought it was kinda neat.

4 females on left and the tall 1 on right is male and rest hasn't showed yet.
IMAG0266.jpg

All of Goautos gear. Having a hard time dealing with the nutes for the Limburgers. Trying a 50/50 mix of grow and bloom and seeing what happens.
IMAG0282.jpg

Should be grow nutrients at 1/4 strength?

I'm doing quarter now just half n half. Getting some droopage and bottom leaves starting to look like plants are trying to finish up. I dunno.

Back