Changed my mind I think about harvesting some next week. Theyre still packing on bud and they deserve to finish up all the way. May do a couple so I can have some that's not so couchy. @GoAuto6 what ya think? 1 is purple. I may throw some ice water at them and see if any of the others will turn purple. Well purplish. May end up getting between half and 1 zip lol. Good batch for me to try a water cure.

Harvested one of the smaller plants with loose buds and water curing it. Today is exactly 90 days. 26g wet so bout a quarter off that plant. More than 3 or 4gs like I guessed First time so I'll see how that goes. 4 can be harvested any time now and 2 are a ways to being done, I'm thinking 180-110 day plants. Quick pic of grow. Got clones going and can't wait to get a scrog in there.
IMAG0525.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys. Harvested 5 but accidentally deleted pics so I'll get some later when lights get on. Still have 2 finishing. Had a pink one, not purple in there. Just fished last of my stuff from Co so I'm smoking on some of this as it dries and cures. Got about a zip drying in a wood box and a quarter I water cured and is what I'm drying and smoking on. Still got a pic is the rest of autos gear I got running. Not bad for Under $300 in lights and $30 for nutrients.
IMAG0551.jpg

Hey guys. Some pic of the water cured Limburger I'm about to smoke. This was one of the real loose bid plants. Tiigjtend them up a lot but they are waaaaaay smaller than traditional drying and curing
Taste is non existent, like smoking an ultralight cig. Water cure is neat in the fact that you can be smoking on something 10 days after you chop but traditional is essay better. I have such a hard time keeping my day time down where I'm at now.
IMAG0552.jpg

My shit broke so haven't taken pics. I'll have some tonight. Got 1 that's finished up after I flush it a few days and 1 that's looking 2 weeks out still. No loop but got one coming so I'm jt guessing. I'll also get a pic of the half oz I still got curing. Was a little over a zip but I've been smoking it since it's been dry lol. After a week in the jar it tastes like the $100 bags here.

Triangle dragon starting to dry up nicely.
Screenshot_20190423-115702_Gallery.jpg

Broke phone and still got nothing to take pics with. Harvested another one for about a quarter. MMad dragons are getting close to harvest and I think the blue cobra haze x chuckling dragon is ready to flush. Broke loop too :crying:. Got one arriving tomorrow. These are frosty too with colors. Mad dragon may have black o purple. Can't tell under led lights. I usually shut off lights and a picture with flash...... Trying to find our old camera so I can at least get something posted.

Nice!
Triangle dragon starting to dry up nicely.
View attachment 1049656

Pics suck. Can't figure out photo focus with camera. Got 1 that was OK of a Limburger drying up.1 Limburger still finishing up lol. Smoked the rest that I first harvested. Others I'm gonna start flushing tonight for 3 or 4 days and em let set for 3 or 4 days. Read somewhere that increases tricomes at the end so gonna try it.
IMG_20190426_084245.jpg
SUNP0004.JPG
SUNP0003.JPG
SUNP0005.JPG

Attachments

• SUNP0004.JPG
    SUNP0004.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 60
These pixcs are from last night. Harvested the blue cobra haze plants that were ready. Still have 3 mad dragons and the last Limburger. Mad dragons are mostly cloudy with some amber here and there wit some clear here and there. Limburger is still aleast 2 weeks out. Filter quit and I'm thinking about harvesting everything. Went cheap on filter and its biting me in the butt. I'll look at trics tonight and make my decision. I need it to be windy next few days lol. Its venting out my roof and just cascading all around my place lol. I'll take better pics later hopefully.
IMG_20190428_212302.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190428_213119.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20190428_212536.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 65
Back