Got the droop out. A few nasty looking leaves on bottom of them bit otherwise great. They're stretching now for sure. Guess they wanted some bloom bites. I'm up to half strength 50/50 grow n bloom. I'll get some one on one pics next day or so. All are female in pic bit 2 that hasn't shown. Got 1 male alive in another room by window. He looks real pale and stretching a lot. Need light but he has only 1 purpose and he is close to cumming lol.
IMAG0301.jpg
IMAG0300.jpg

This is ur mad dragon at about three weeks. Lost a few days of growth too cause I dropped it and had to replant. I'm real hard on ur gear man lol.
IMAG0294.jpg

I dunno if it's called mad dragon lol. It's madness and I forgot what dragon cross. Thought I saw him call it mad dragon awhile back. Edit: Frost x Maddness cross.

Last edited:
Had 2 planted. 1 in dirt. It died :( Can't seem to grasp it.

@natertots @Mossy
Yes that is Snipers
Frost Dragon x Madness (wold of seeds)
I haven't got them full auto yet, dose it look like she is autoing nater?

Some more pics. Starting to bud. The daddy is in a different room. 7 females, 1 that has to show still and 1 male left. Dads by a window and is so ugly and stretchy now with no light.
IMAG0308.jpg
IMAG0307.jpg
IMAG0303.jpg

This is gonna be the mom, she is going to finish way after the others I think but I like her curves.
IMAG0318.jpg
IMAG0321.jpg
The rest of the girls. 8 of them all together. Wishing I put them in the half gallon pots instead of the 16.9 oz water bottles.
IMAG0326.jpg
IMAG0325.jpg
one on the left here isn't getting something and I burned her up pretty good trying to fix it. Same pic back to back on accident.
IMAG0324.jpg
IMAG0324.jpg
IMAG0323.jpg
IMAG0322.jpg
All these are on full a teaspoon maxibloom and cal/mag at 1ml gallon.
The next pics are a blue cobra haze and chuckling dragon that has leaves growing out of its stalk with no branches and a top with no top yet. Kinda
IMAG0354.jpg
IMAG0346.jpg
IMAG0345.jpg
IMAG0340.jpg
IMAG0327.jpg
neat and wondering what it's gonna do.

Back