Yar, I stunted these in the most stunted ways. Still look the same so no pics hah! In all my grows and all the grows I've seen, and all the sick plants in the infirmary I've seen, mine is by far the most behind I have ever seen. Any suggestions? Should I just try to replant in hydro and try to salvage a seed run? Or just leave them.

Got some replanted yesterday and some today. Seem to like it so far. Fed them a real light feeding. Maybe 1/5,1/6th organic nutess I got that's not supposed to be used in hydro.
IMAG0107.jpg
Gotta dump it it in 4 hours. Very tiny root system. No troot rot and soil was not dry at all. I over watered the hell out of these.

19 days old BTW :doh::haha: Honestly has anyone ever seen ones stunted this bad?

Been trying to pass a kidney stone so been slacking on journal. This is more of a stress test and seed run now lol. None dead yet and quite a few started growing yesterday and last night. Better pics when they're a little bigger.
IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg
IMAG0176.jpg
IMAG0179.jpg
IMAG0178.jpg
A few pics. They're not as sad looking as before. I think they all will live but I dunno what to expect from them lol. They're at bout 1/8 strength nutes. Not a big fan of root farm ph down so far. Ph swings quicker than GH's and the next morning it's always back up into the middle 6s. These are at 26 days.

Madness x Frost dragon at 3 days. Got 1 in dirt too.....
IMAG0182.jpg

I’m gonna guess they produce ok but take longer.

Back