Pulled them out and worked the soil some more to try to give some room around the roots and pulled the perlite off and got some of the soil as well so I'll have to put that back. I'll probably wait a few days before I post any more pics so they look better :D

So much better. 10 looked like they recovered completely. 1 still looks bad. And 3 look a lot better and may straighten up today. May lose 2. Their stalks have a spot that turned skinny. Thought they were real yellow. I haven't watered these. The ones that look wet I topped off with some more dirt. Man I had that stuff real wet.
IMAG0052.jpg
IMAG0051.jpg
IMAG0050.jpg
IMAG0049.jpg
IMAG0048.jpg
IMAG0047.jpg
IMAG0046.jpg
IMAG0045.jpg
IMAG0044.jpg
IMAG0043.jpg
IMAG0042.jpg

Better pic of the one that hasn't recovered at all. They all look a little pale now that I look at pics a little better. They've been real wet for a bit now. Few days I'll feed them if it looks like they need it.

Pots are good and they're growing again. These are like day 12 except for the little one. Only about 10 days behind haha! This may turn out to more of a stress test and seed run :crying: Really would like to get soil down cause I wanna eventually go living soil. Watered today, no where near as heavy. Phed water to 6, soil is at 6.7. I would feed them but I think they're to little and the reason they look pale and look like they have ph issues is because I watered them so heavy. Got a couple look like they could take a turn and 1 I'm pretty sure got root rot. Drooping more everyday and no growth. Gave it some peroxide but I dunno.:growing:And I only got 13 pics so I missed one.
IMAG0101.jpg
IMAG0100.jpg
IMAG0099.jpg
IMAG0098.jpg
IMAG0096.jpg
IMAG0095.jpg
IMAG0093.jpg
IMAG0089.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg
IMAG0086.jpg
IMAG0084.jpg
IMAG0083.jpg

I guess 12 pics. Missed 2.

Wonder if my perlite to soil should have been higher. Did 4 parts soil 1 part perlite so 20% perlite I guess. Real bummed they're not bigger.

Not much different. A tad bigger. But waaaay behind. I just dunno. Ph is 6.8 and doesn't look soil like is too hot. Temps ranging from 65ish at night and 72ish lights on. Once in a while 78 cause I'm cooking something in the oven for a long time during the day. Never been higher than that. Lights were a little close maybe. 18 inches mooved them up to 22. Am I just over watering these when I do it everytime?? I do wait till the bag is light. Here is a pic of 1 and they pretty much all look the same. At like 2 weeks now :/ not even 2 sets of leaves :frowny1::dizzy:

Just noticed ya can't do pics right now.

Back