Indoor Laundry Basket of Doom...mwahahaha

Dichoti

Let's grow a monster.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
Going to be growing @Gabe 's Audrey 2 strain, in a collapsible cloth laundry basket that I'm estimating will hold 25 or more gallons of coco.
((My wife still hasn't figured out that it's missing, yet either))
Seed was dropped in water last night before I went to bed, and was on the bottom of the cup when I crawled out of bed this morning.(The seed. The seed was dropped in water...NOT my wife.)
20180418_083611.jpg

She went into a cup that contains roughly 70% coco, and 30% Happy Frog soil that's been sitting for a week, being watered nothing but a Superthrive knock off.
Blackberry Kush is next to her. She's staying in the solo cup.
20180418_083956.jpg

"That's me in the corner..."
Literally the bottom right corner.
That's the northern lights (middle of the tent) I started an experiment on, then put into darkness for 4 days to see what would happen. That one's still growing, But should be getting the chop by the time Audrey 2 outgrows her "instant transplant pot" (got the idea from... @912GreenSkell or @Rev. Green Genes... Don't remember which one)
These will be under my two cheap chinese lights, a "1000 watt" LED, and "1800 watt" COB light... That are pulling 550-650 watts from the wall.
Feed will be Megacrop, Silica, Cal-mag when needed, Until preflower, and then it'll switch to M.C., Humbolt Bloom nutes, and towards the end, Beastie Bloom.

MORE UPDATES WHEN THE SEEDS POP.
It won't let me use the "tags" option, So if you're interested, Follow along.
@hairyman @Samwell @Padawan1972 @9bear @Jraven @Mike20132
There's the live stoners I can think of...
Maybe throw @jingo @Waira and @Prophetiko into this, Just in case I have issues...

Last edited:
Back