Indoor KonopCH Auto glueberry O.G. and White crack

Reaction score
Decision has been made! Need stable genetics and bigger plants for my SCROG net. Current grow (Hyper ryder SPG and Dark devil) didn't impress me with half empty tent.
Dutch passion never dissapoints, and I hope Mephisto is in the same wagon. White crack is F1, so a little surprise how big she can get. I hope I get Walter white dominance and not Sour crack.

First, I hope White crack will germinate. I have two seeds, which are more than 1 year old, I get them as freebie. They were placed in dark and cold environment with some temperature ups (+20°C) and downs (-10°C). I read this is not optimal for seed storage, so we will see.
Glueberry O.G. seeds on the other side are fresh and new and I don't see problems here.

Standard autopot coco/perlite grow under DIY 285W COBs in a 80x80cm tent. Never really used all those watts.
I reuse coco --> some good flush with tap water and we start again. Not bothering with removing roots either.

Personal best is combo: Critical+ 2.0 and White widow XXL, both from Dinafem, both autos of course. 375g dry from 140W COBs, so around 2.65 GPW. Without CO2.

Let's see if I can get around 300-350g this time. Anything over 300g is success for me.

I'll veg 30 days with 50W CREE CXB3590 COB, and this is the cheapest option for veg. I don't even have exhaust or clip fan in there. So let it be 50W for the first 30 days. Then I'll move plants under SCROG net in a bigger tent, under bigger light.

Starting in around 15 days...

@DutchPassionTony @mephisto @gbd

Back