Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Here's pics day22/10/3 I was doing lst but I let them go...I'm only topping after 5th node...
16782307604044631181928607774607.jpg

Shitty pic

I dont lst much anymore. Its alot of work. I also just top at the fifth node but cut the first node as well. I might start topping at the fourth for plants that I know get tall. maybe keep them shorter with out having to lst.

This is my blackberry last seed from our try at a grow off. Lol. Topped at fifth and cut first node. It pretty much trained itself never had one get the branches so even from just topping or even have sets of branches get higher then the top ones with out any training. Hoping this thing is a beast.
image.jpg
image.jpg

dont mind the shitty stunted ass ladies in the back. Smh.

I dont lst much anymore. Its alot of work. I also just top at the fifth node but cut the first node as well. I might start topping at the fourth for plants that I know get tall. maybe keep them shorter with out having to lst.
I lay them down...for a week or so...helps keep them lower....so they don't get so tall....also...I only top usually
.. MOG Says that's all he does...and gets more weight and bigger buds...only defoliate late flower.......so thats all I usually do....if I had my big tents up..I'd just let them go and top...but I got to lay them down incase they get tall...I have a 6in ac infinity exhaust fan, marshydro fc3000 and a 63in tall tent....

I lay them down...for a week or so...helps keep them lower....so they don't get so tall....also...I only top usually
.. MOG Says that's all he does...and gets more weight and bigger buds...only defoliate late flower.......so thats all I usually do....if I had my big tents up..I'd just let them go and top...but I got to lay them down incase they get tall...I have a 6in ac infinity exhaust fan, marshydro fc3000 and a 63in tall tent....
63in by what? I just got a 2 x4 x60 in tall. Was in a 32inx32inx63in tall tent with the fce3000. But I just picked up and hlg 300l rspec. The reason I got the 2x4 and I lost 3 inches of hight but way more room in the footprint seems like. Im in my room and there is slanted ceiling and 63 is as tall as I can go. Still got some 3 and a half footers in there easily 4ft with the pot. Training is to much work. I get the same yield if I just top as if I train. So do less work in my opinion. and from my experience ymmv. 6 inch fan. Thats got to collapse that tent on high. My 4 inch would suck the sides in a bunch on 8 not so much with the new tent tho.

Back