Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Hey @Rick Dirte' you think this closet is going to get full? With them 2 added....
20230331_141231.jpg

It's legal here and idc I'm growing my nutz off...ever need anything just ask.....wait till I move....grow is going to be massive....we were looking into a double home....and use one side for my carnivorous plant business and cannabis.......thats just for me.....but I'll grow 50 plants at a time....thats what I'm on.......
I'm a week or so into the "next" grow and thought that 16 plants was a lot. Thanks for the motivation, and challenge accepted! :greenthumb::growing:

I'm a week or so into the "next" grow and thought that 16 plants was a lot. Thanks for the motivation, and challenge accepted! :greenthumb::growing:
My last grow had 37

Hey @Rick Dirte' you think this closet is going to get full? With them 2 added....View attachment 1579195
Lol. If you get them going good it’s going to be a packed house. What’s the plan? Scrog or just defol. A closet full of bud will be nice.
420autoflower just pins the main cola at day 15. Adjusts daily for 14 days then lets them go.
Along with heavy defol after week 4 or 5.

Lol. If you get them going good it’s going to be a packed house. What’s the plan? Scrog or just defol. A closet full of bud will be nice.
420autoflower just pins the main cola at day 15. Adjusts daily for 14 days then lets them go.
That's my plan.....I'm going to do just that....ty

I got 3 Alculpco Gold, 3 Rainbow Glue, 1 Multiverse purple microverse, and 1 Jean-O’s Voodoo.....it going to be packed...1 to a 5 gal pot.....heavy defoil....

That's what I do...I ty them down then let them free after couple weeks....

@InkAddict$ My grow space is 8’x4’ and 8.5’ tall. I just let them grow out. I’d like to try some lst one of these days. I did heavily defol from week 4 this grow and I really like the results. You don’t have to go crazy. I just open up the center and pinch blockers as the grow progresses.

Back