Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Those are all sip buckets, few are water storage....there's at least 25 or something... thanks for the reps @Lil Dab

I soaked for a few hours in distilled water then used the Brother Mendels seed cracker....then straight to pot.....I did this last time with 100% germ....View attachment 1578059View attachment 1578060
I dont soak or anything straight to final home takes 3 to 5 days to have life. From my experience. My seedstockers apollo black cherry. 2 and A half days they popped fastest i ever seen. No soaking or anything.

I dont soak or anything straight to final home takes 3 to 5 days to have life. From my experience. My seedstockers apollo black cherry. 2 and A half days they popped fastest i ever seen. No soaking or anything.
That's quick....they should be up anytime....I've had 2 dayz and a month....lol...I just pulled a old pot out a closet...and a seedling was growing in the dark for a month or so....it was 6in long and white and the top was yellow.....it was weird looking should of took a pic....I threw it away.....I'm hoping for them all....to pop..that seed cracker really helps....

That's quick....they should be up anytime....I've had 2 dayz and a month....lol...I just pulled a old pot out a closet...and a seedling was growing in the dark for a month or so....it was 6in long and white and the top was yellow.....it was weird looking should of took a pic....I threw it away.....I'm hoping for them all....to pop..that seed cracker really helps....
should have try and grown it out see what happens lol. Been an interested experiment

Another one came up in my hanging flower pot...Dark Devils Mystery Punch....
20230327_203506.jpg

If for some reason they don't pop...the rest of the ag and rg...then I'll drop some pink runtz x dark jedi....since this is a Autoseeds.com grow....

Pics of the ladys....I got gnats by the 100s....it's pissing me off...I've tryd everything and it's getting worse.....I got nematodes on the way.....and put in pot sticky traps...they are everywhere...
20230329_170534.jpg

Pics of the ladys....I got gnats by the 100s....it's pissing me off...I've tryd everything and it's getting worse.....I got nematodes on the way.....and put in pot sticky traps...they are everywhere...View attachment 1578547
I fucking hate gnats. Been lucky havent had them for months. And im in happy frog. there so annoying

I fucking hate gnats. Been lucky havent had them for months. And im in happy frog. there so annoying
Bro this is my first.....over a year strong and not a single one....now I got 100s....I won't reuse soils...

Back