Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Put in the order last night for a new light! Got a marshydro tsl2000 coming! Basically have everything I need,, just need to set up for my next grow once these 2 are done. I'm super excited!
Nice! Damn, did you use the AFN code? I think 5% off? Not a lot but every penny…

Marshydro will never let you down.....shit my new closet grow is reaching 88°f....it's the hlg650r it gets hot....I like marshydro cause you can keep the driver out the closet or tent....going to look at another house today....by the way nice shirt....it's the shit....
Hey @InkAddict$ , you got a fan blowing over the top of the 650? Hlg suggests it to move the hot air from over the board for circulation…

T5wkxthl.ls
Hey @InkAddict$ , you got a fan blowing over the top of the 650? Hlg suggests it to move the hot air from over the board for circulation…
Will do that now...ty I got 3 monkey fans in there....I'll point one at it.....

I put fan on it...went down 3°f and unplugged the uva light...won't need that till flower.....that should help bring temp down more.....
20230326_110052.jpg
20230326_110044.jpg
20230326_110040.jpg
20230326_110034.jpg

Marshydro will never let you down.....shit my new closet grow is reaching 88°f....it's the hlg650r it gets hot....I like marshydro cause you can keep the driver out the closet or tent....going to look at another house today....by the way nice shirt....it's the shit....
Thank you, unfortunately I don't have that shirt anymore :( it was super sweet though!

Thank you, unfortunately I don't have that shirt anymore :( it was super sweet though!
Is that a pic of you? Idk if I'd post myself...unless you don't care and legit....just to be safe...just looking out

Back