Indoor kfigerm tries his best

The days are fading and foxtailing like crazy, but still have a lot of white fresh pistils. Don't dare to harvest.
The tops of the strawberry cheesecake have nearly no trichs on new growth, the mimosa x orange punch is frosty as hell.
They are not very healthy now, so i have to watch closely not to harvest too late to catch a pest.
The rest of the dos si dos is also still in the tent in the front/lower middle
View attachment 1691959

Cheers! :pass:
Looking fantastic in there @kfigerm! :thumbsup:
Got to love growing hydro. :mrgreen:
BTW… Congrats on your legalization. :d5:

Thanks for the reps @Mozzy.
@420autoflower I really like how it's going now with that ease now with this setup. This time i tried to stunt the stretch with light, which didn't work out ;-)
I love how you manage to have flowers from the bottom of your branches to the top...but I think i am to lazy to put all the effort in it like you. My bad. If i have stabilised and settled all a little more - still changes in the system from time to time - I will have to go for more "beauty" of the ladies. This will be a messy harvest. But as you mentioned legalization - its cool to do the harvest at daylight in the open and not like a thief in the night.

Thanks all for stopping by and I hope you enjoy.
Ah..the next beans are already popped - the show will go on soon with new ladies. Everybody is invited to help me out making them beauties.

Cheers!:pass:

grow 01-2024 - day 89 - dos si dos down
Today i was fed up with the mess in the tent and i took down the rest of the Dos si dos.
Now 6 more brown paperbags with fine nuggets dry, and two with larf.
But the mess didn't get better. Found some budrot in the strawberry cheesecake, bet leaning at the tent wall wasn't too good, so i chopped some of her colas for a rescue. A powerful light from a flashlight is now always at hand to inspect the buds - more light, more insight into the buds. But they both throw new pistils all the time - damned girls!
I feed them the rest of what i have of the runoff - mostly a P excess in it so i topped it up with a little micro (N1 K4)and it's good to go back to the girls at an EC of 1.6 - don't do that like me :) - perhaps thats why they throw new pistils.

Didn't take pictures of the Dos si Dos auto, though she was the only one stable enough to take her our of the tent and take some shots - but you have seen her before and the rest was not so interesting anymore.
All I have is this: the claypebble layer completely consumed by the roots - they are fresh and healthy though they stood in runoff all during the grow like before.
2024-07-06-185049_002.jpeg

Now the tent looks like this
2024-07-06-185049_005.jpeg

the new youngsters are down below already waiting for their places on pyramids.

a little more the upper parts
2024-07-06-185049_012.jpeg

a cola of the mimosa x orange punch
2024-07-06-185049_010.jpeg

two fat colas - middle front ssc and right of it the mxo
2024-07-06-185049_009.jpeg

and the strawberry cheesecake - every piece you see if from her
2024-07-06-185049_008.jpeg

That's it for today - keep your fingers crossed for me that i don't loose much more buds til i can harvest.
Have a nice Weekend!

Dos si Dos harvest Results and going on
Hi,
The Dos si Dos is curing in grove bags now. The dry result was 260g plus 60g of larf. I am very happy with the result. As it's only allowed to keep 50g per person a lot will have to "disappear".
The two ladies that are still in the tent, are doing well. No more mold yet and they still throw a lot of new pistils. But as it seems it stops now and the pistils on the tops start to dry.
Because of their stability there will be no full single shots of the plants this time on harvest day. I will have to take them out of the tent piece by piece.
Here are some pics.

Overview with the new starters (gorilla cookies fb, Cookies Kush bf, Runtz auto bf) below.
2024-07-13-105500_005.jpeg

view from the left with most colas visible
2024-07-13-105500_004.jpeg

the front colas simply lean on a wire to not fall down (you can spot it on the left perhaps) - a view from above on all the colas on the "line"
2024-07-13-105500_002.jpeg

Have a nice Weekend!

Cheers!

Hi,
The Dos si Dos is curing in grove bags now. The dry result was 260g plus 60g of larf. I am very happy with the result. As it's only allowed to keep 50g per person a lot will have to "disappear".
The two ladies that are still in the tent, are doing well. No more mold yet and they still throw a lot of new pistils. But as it seems it stops now and the pistils on the tops start to dry.
Because of their stability there will be no full single shots of the plants this time on harvest day. I will have to take them out of the tent piece by piece.
Here are some pics.

Overview with the new starters (gorilla cookies fb, Cookies Kush bf, Runtz auto bf) below.
View attachment 1693796

view from the left with most colas visible
View attachment 1693797

the front colas simply lean on a wire to not fall down (you can spot it on the left perhaps) - a view from above on all the colas on the "line"
View attachment 1693795

Have a nice Weekend!

Cheers!
😮 50 grams 😔

I have to stop complaining about our 4 plant limit!

Of course you have to (ahem) follow the local rules (ahem) but really who's looking?

50 grams of top notch rosin? Label each bag with a name? ...not mine, sir, holding it for a friend...

I have a big familiy - though not big 'nuff *G*
Politicians as so often have no clue. The whole process was at times ridiculous.
We are allowed to grow 3 plants per person, but after harvest just the 50g are allowed to keep.
But they are good minded, so we are at least free from prosecution within these limits - I have to dump a lot, but no one tells me how to do it - perhaps like this.
But silly me is much more relaxed - in the days before I would have kept the larf, just in case - '
cos it was illegal anyway, but now i think if they bust me, not for larf and dump it.
But I really think about a rosin press, yes - Now that the grows and harvests seem to settle on a higher average and with all the restrictions it makes sense. Making bubble hash or alike is too much effort for lazy me.

Cheers!

@420autoflower , thanks for the reps!
I am actually sitting at trimming that f*cking foxtailing shit out of the mimosa atm. I hate it.
Just did 4 upper colas. Have to do it in several rounds.
It will take ours...well smoked some scissor hash:baked: , that doesn't speed thing up.
Some colas really are insane.
2024-07-15-184054_004.jpeg

Cheers y'all!:pass:

Attachments

• 2024-07-15-184054_002.jpeg
    2024-07-15-184054_002.jpeg
    657.1 KB · Views: 2
@420autoflower , thanks for the reps!
I am actually sitting at trimming that f*cking foxtailing shit out of the mimosa atm. I hate it.
Just did 4 upper colas. Have to do it in several rounds.
It will take ours...well smoked some scissor hash:baked: , that doesn't speed thing up.
Some colas really are insane.
View attachment 1694235

Cheers y'all!:pass:
Wow… those colas are crazy bro! :thumbsup:
They look even bigger now next to the coke bottle. :mrgreen:
I hate trimming too so I’ve been using a trim bag for the past 4 years. Only takes me little over an hour to cut a pound of buds/colas off the branches and then a couple minutes to shake it in the bag. Saves me hours of scissor time. :rolleyes1:

Thanks @420autoflower I have to find a way to shorten the process for sure. But I can only hope to have as much success in the future.
This is the state of the box now after doing most of the job.
2024-07-17-195404_002.jpeg

The little ones on their way up, and one last big cola.
I was fed up cutting some of the lowers, because i found out, there was more damage than i thought.

When cutting the buds to pieces, I often hit some calyxes that threw mold spores when cut. The first thought was they hermied and that were pollen, but very soon after inspecting the cuts, i saw it was actually mold.
So I decided to dump ...very much. I think i wouldn't have found this with a trim bag/machine. I expect to find some in the last cola as well.

But there's no need of sadness - the girls grew were really exceptionally - each of them would have been my first punders, i am sure.
That's a first step to getting it - next time harvest earlier and take some more precautions. Another lesson learned.

So no worries! Got it?!? no worries about waste!...then you can take this pic
2024-07-17-195404_003.jpeg

alone dumping this lot and not being sad in any way tells the story!
I have more than enough of the good stuff :woody:
There were times I would have cried seeing hat waste...But I still have way more than "50 grams" allowed here, even for 10 persons.
So I give a **** - and just thing "puh THAT would have been a timming job for another day - good luck I haven't to do it".
So please forgive me as I have sinned.

And why is there still this rest in the tent? I ran out of bags and my fingers hurt. So I will have to go to the groceries and get some.

Thanks @420autoflower I have to find a way to shorten the process for sure. But I can only hope to have as much success in the future.
This is the state of the box now after doing most of the job.View attachment 1694620

The little ones on their way up, and one last big cola.
I was fed up cutting some of the lowers, because i found out, there was more damage than i thought.

When cutting the buds to pieces, I often hit some calyxes that threw mold spores when cut. The first thought was they hermied and that were pollen, but very soon after inspecting the cuts, i saw it was actually mold.
So I decided to dump ...very much. I think i wouldn't have found this with a trim bag/machine. I expect to find some in the last cola as well.

But there's no need of sadness - the girls grew were really exceptionally - each of them would have been my first punders, i am sure.
That's a first step to getting it - next time harvest earlier and take some more precautions. Another lesson learned.

So no worries! Got it?!? no worries about waste!...then you can take this pic
View attachment 1694619

alone dumping this lot and not being sad in any way tells the story!
I have more than enough of the good stuff :woody:
There were times I would have cried seeing hat waste...But I still have way more than "50 grams" allowed here, even for 10 persons.
So I give a **** - and just thing "puh THAT would have been a timming job for another day - good luck I haven't to do it".
So please forgive me as I have sinned.

And why is there still this rest in the tent? I ran out of bags and my fingers hurt. So I will have to go to the groceries and get some.

Sorry about your bud rot my friend. Definitely disappointing but sure looks like you have enough of the good stuff to keep you happy for awhile. :mrgreen:
How high was your late flower R/H with this last round and do you run a dehumidifier in the tent or lung room?

Back