Indoor kfigerm tries his best

So the Elephant is in the bags. Caught some Budrot also, but half of it saved. 4 Paperbags.
The Runtz outside is completely covered with powdery mildew and goes to the bin - She's just a +1 anyway.
The "seedkeeper" is chugging along, wonder when the first seeds show.
And there's still cookies kush auto ...today the weather was suitablke for a pic
2024-09-12-120609_002ch.jpeg

no pests yet and standing the cold weather.
Cheers!

grow 02-2024 - day 70 New
Day 70 and all is going smoothly.
Indoors i gave the Runtz a haircut and she will be ready to harvest this week already. She's in time with her schedule.
2024-09-16-090703_004a.jpeg

The gorilla cookies has very long buds that now close in to form colas. She will be a very good yielder, but the buds will be long and airy - well, that prevents mold at least. But its the second time that have this kind of bud developement to the extremes and wonder why.
she can't hold her heads up and is leaning on the wires. If she would stand straight she would be in the lamp anyway, so all is good.
2024-09-16-090703_003a.jpeg

and yesterday i could take a nice full size pic of the cookies kush auto outside without capturing all the neighborhood.
She would NOT fit in the tent anymore, neither height- nor width-wise. I hope i get her through to the end healthy without/little pests. This year is horror here. Lots of people have lost parts of their harvest to mold and powdery mildew. I am one.
But i call her Hope, and hope is still alive and thriving
2024-09-16-090703_006a.jpeg

Have a nice week!
Cheers!:pass:

The gorilla cookies has very long buds that now close in to form colas.
Gorilla Cookies is wot did it for me as far as FB goes. although I did a final run on their BPP, and while pretty and frosty and strong, was still not as good as a spare blackberry gum I put into to a mini pyramid just to fill the space. The whole batch were very low quality bud.

Back