Indoor kfigerm tries his best

just the 50g are allowed to keep.

But silly me is much more relaxed - in the days before I would have kept the larf, just in case -
Silliness remains. I still have a roach jar.
Old habit from the 70's drug-war era that was prone to dry spells and occasional paraquat poison.

I never smoke from it, 🤮 and I never run out. It repeatedly fills, and I chuck it out. Why?

Hi guys - told you not to be sad - this shit happens. But thanks for your feelings.
@420autoflower of course I have a humifier running, but the weeks lately had really warm and moist weather here, so the thing was overwhelmed. But It managed too keep moisture ~55% inside. With lots of warm and humid weather.
Coffee grounds started molding within a day - normally i can keep then some days before i have to dump them from the tray to the bin.
Only the last days it became dry and so i kept them at <50 - most of the time around 47.
I don't blame it on the plants - well the scc seems to have cought the most white mold inside, while the mxo just has classic budrot/internal mold in the calyxes - So I think she is more resistant.
They were ready some weeks ago (when i dumped the first moldy buds from the scc ), but with minimal amber and still throwing so much fresh pistils i just let them do their thing this time. That was just too long in this environment. I saw the calyxes turning brown and was already expecting some loss - just not this much.

Cheers!

grow 01-2024 - day 12
So we already started with the second grow.
Yesterday I took out the last girl and cleaned the tent with isopropanol. Most of the bad things should be gone and we are ready for a new start.
This time it is

Barneys Farm Runtz Auto
Barneys Farm Cookies Kush
Fastbuds Gorilla Cookies Auto

They are at day 12 and because as stated above approx with the start of the ladies the humitity sank and I had to keep it lower with the ripe girls still in the tent. Should have swapped them 12 days earlier ;-)
The pyramids were soaked with EC 1400 and since start just kept moist. Today I will feed the first time, because i felt they became very light - the dehumifier in the tent must have sucked them as well.
They grew some little leaves and were looking for light making loooong necks.

2024-07-18-101615_002.jpeg

there is a small runtz sitting on the side of a pyramid - she will be put on a recycled one and put outside for the rest of her life. and one still needs the right tray - which still holds the rest of the MxO that will be dumped today. Busy times.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Cheers!

@VitaMan - well, at least i do without the work ...
decided to just hang the remains outside in a dry but open shelter and forget about them...
Here the two ladies' remains are lying - torn in halves, ready for the hook - Time for a last salute!

2024-07-18-103306_002.jpeg

So fed up with trimming.
Cheers! :pass:

grow 02-2024 - day 15
The ladies were a little shaken because i messed up the nutes a bit - swapped it with the garden nutes - but they grow.
Not so happy in the beginning once again, but lets see where this is heading to. I am used to larger fans at this stage, but It can't always go perfect. Because all four fell victim to my mistreating, i was thinking about restarting, but then...well no one will be left behind.
So I just ditched the smallest for another experiment, and threw her in the garden and decided to treat the rest as good as i can from now on.
Light will be on ...24 @420autoflower. Will be running a scene with the mars hydro lights. Any recommendations anyone?

Feed was flushed with 5l of EC 1200EC grow feed (8-6-11)feed and all looks going back to normal. The damage remains.
2024-07-21-214035_005.jpeg

2024-07-21-214035_002.jpeg

Cheers and have a nice start into the Week!

The ladies were a little shaken because i messed up the nutes a bit - swapped it with the garden nutes - but they grow.
Not so happy in the beginning once again, but lets see where this is heading to. I am used to larger fans at this stage, but It can't always go perfect. Because all four fell victim to my mistreating, i was thinking about restarting, but then...well no one will be left behind.
So I just ditched the smallest for another experiment, and threw her in the garden and decided to treat the rest as good as i can from now on.
Light will be on ...24 @420autoflower. Will be running a scene with the mars hydro lights. Any recommendations anyone?

Feed was flushed with 5l of EC 1200EC grow feed (8-6-11)feed and all looks going back to normal. The damage remains.
View attachment 1695354
View attachment 1695355

Cheers and have a nice start into the Week!
Your youngsters are off to a good start. :thumbsup:
Are you planning to let them grow naturally or are you going to train/top them?

@420autoflower I am trying to top them when it's time these days, I'll decide between day 19 and 25. But i am still not sure this time, because they didn't have a too good take off this time.
Training is not the right word for what I do. I simply spread some of the branches to open up the inner and keep the level of the budsites nearly even. Nothing special.
All depends on how they are developing the next days. I don't feel so good about this run - but it's just a feeling.
Well I had enough runs now with each being better than the prior and this one looks far behind.
But I had ladies surprising me and so I am hoping this time also. And if it's just half of the last grow, it's enough. So I am just letting them do their thing and not try to mess it further up.

Someday I'll go to scrogging, but I like to grow more than one strain and have just this space - perhaps next spring I'll start with 2 photos to practice scrogging a little and see how i can fit them in an handle them.

Cheers!

sucks about the mold. if i get this fridge thing to work I'll have to send it to for a few months, to dry some.

have you thought about making bubble hasch until you get a press? you can reduce weight and keep the hasch to press into rosin later. i've found some pretty neat bags from bubblebagdude on amazon, even shipped from their local warehouse. then all you need is 5x 20L foodsafe buckets a large spoon and a few bags of ice from the store. crushed ice works best, the big cubes just disturb it too much when stirring, so you get contamination, even when inside a 220 bag. tho you do need at least one bags of cubes to weigh the weed down in the beginning, for the soak. but i'm sure you've already seen frenchy's videos

@Druid well, thought about it, but will simply shake and hit the shit out of it for now;-) Have already far too much canna related stuff around the house. But you remind me af a friend who has some screens.
But thanks for your input, always appreciated!
Your plants look great mate! Best of luck you can keep the pests out. Time is running for your fridge-a'-cure-dryer project - and i guess you'll fill it straight full and build the next and bigger one :funny::doh:

Cheers! :pass:

@420autoflower I am trying to top them when it's time these days, I'll decide between day 19 and 25. But i am still not sure this time, because they didn't have a too good take off this time.
Training is not the right word for what I do. I simply spread some of the branches to open up the inner and keep the level of the budsites nearly even. Nothing special.
All depends on how they are developing the next days. I don't feel so good about this run - but it's just a feeling.
Well I had enough runs now with each being better than the prior and this one looks far behind.
But I had ladies surprising me and so I am hoping this time also. And if it's just half of the last grow, it's enough. So I am just letting them do their thing and not try to mess it further up.

Someday I'll go to scrogging, but I like to grow more than one strain and have just this space - perhaps next spring I'll start with 2 photos to practice scrogging a little and see how i can fit them in an handle them.

Cheers!
They look just fine. :thumbsup: Just keep doing what you always do and they will grow into nice plants. They might be a day or two behind but they’ll make up for lost time once their root systems are developed and they should take off after that. :mrgreen:

Back