Grow Mediums Kaveekz Nirvana Northern Light Autoflower Grow/ 1st grow

I was Tripping there is 1000 bucks worth of clones in there I need to nock it out the park I had a not so good run a bit a go but hey there looking so much better what do you think?

Jungle juice by advanced nunrients will stop them spots mine are all better and I was trip in

Appreciate the input, however it was in fact that my girls were hungry and after upping the ppm of my feed it was no longer an issue. I really wanted to go with the advanced nutrients line but after spending money on the rest of the setup I settled for General Hydro flora trio.

Everything looks great bro, some of the best bud I have grown outdoors was from mystery bag seed. Regarding the humidity, it's a bit hard to tell but in the pics it doesn't look like there is much opportunity for air exchange in the tent. I was having RH problems as well at about the same point in my grow, I had an intake with a pc fan but not much in the way of exhaust ports and my RH was in the high 60's when I opened up a bunch of exhaust, 3-4x the size of the intake my RH dropped into the high 40's, maybe you need fresh air in as it looks like you have a filter set up, the air exchange will give your girls some CO2 as well. I hope some of that may be helpful to ya. Happy Holidaze my friend. Grow well!

Hi NugNubs,
Let me try to describe this before I get a picture in to show how it is vented. I have the vent on the side of the tent running from half of my Air conditioners output attached and it forces cold air in down to right where the pots are sitting. I have a Ventech VT IF6 sitting on top of the tent pulling air out through the carbon filter. I thought that the air going in and being pulled out would be enough but I may have to consider adding an intake fan down the line. Or is what you are saying that if I were to open the little air exhaust flaps on the side that are typically covered with velcro it would help humidity? I actually added another 6" vent about 14" long to get some more air flow in earlier this week.

I was Tripping there is 1000 bucks worth of clones in there I need to nock it out the park I had a not so good run a bit a go but hey there looking so much better what do you think?

Hey Jtsmoker, I am a newbie as this is my first indoor grow, that just so happens to be coco. Your SOG looks real good unfortunately I would never be able to do something like that legally due to the limitations of the medical rules. After going through this grow I would highly consider one monster auto plant in my tent as opposed to multiples like I have now. If you have the lighting I would suggest 1 auto per 2'x2' square and lst them to expose all of the branches with budsites that can and will grow out of an autoflower.

Day 65 Update: Being a holiday I took advantage of the extra time available to me today to take some individual pictures of the ladies outside of the tent. Also this is my up to date nute schedule, figure I add it in as I plan to use the same strength of nutrients through the rest of the flowering stage, currently started week 9 and will use through 11 or until flush.
S0l6TC9.png

NLA 1 Side view This one was heavily defoliated yesterday for better or for worse to see what works at the Week 9 period. I pulled like 40+ leaves off and its still really bushy.
dNlSVuH.jpg

NLA1 Top angled view
hsJVmuc.jpg

NLA3 Side view - This one was lightly defoliated 5 days ago.
wdeSi0j.jpg

NLA3 Top Angled view
H1sXtY5.jpg

NLA 4 Side view - Latesprouter who has the biggest bud sites, Left alone with minimal defoliation just pulling off dying leaves from lower part of plant. Ponytailing has been done to this one along with some tucking of leaves.
fqDOtFq.jpg

NLA 4 Top Angled view
rZPwr1p.jpg

NLA 2 Side view - Had white discoloration in leaves from genetic issue at the beginning, Now I can't even tell there were ever those blotches.
itLm8d2.jpg

NLA 2 top angled view
GLSnDtK.jpg

They have all been in the tent for a while, pretty heavy plants now phew carrying them out.

One Angled view of them all in the tent
xhrpkeV.jpg

Now for ventilation pictures @NugNubs
This is where the cold forced air comes in from the A/C unit.
4ZOaPHu.jpg

This is the view of the filter connected to the Ventech fan sitting on top of the tent. The vent hanging is meant for just a passive air intake to help airflow, didn't notice any help with the humidity from that alone, but just popped off the side air velcro vent to allow more airflow.
H5lC7ti.jpg

Happy Holidaze to everyone! Thanks for stopping by my Grow Journal.

Really love your set-up, and you ladies are exquisite. Those side panels are exactly what I was driving at, my thought is that with all those leaves just transpiring away plus the coco which I would guess would let water evaporate faster than soil is just pumping out to much moisture for the dehumidifier and exhaust to deal with. You could also try getting a bit more heat into the tent, that should help as well. Best of luck. May the force be with you!
:thumbsup:

Relative humidity (RH)
The ratio of the actual amount of water vapour in the air to the amount it could hold when saturated expressed as a percentage OR the ratio of the actual vapour pressure to the saturation vapour pressure expressed as a percentage.

The amount of water vapour the air can hold increases with temperature. Relative humidity therefore decreases with increasing temperature if the actual amount of water vapour stays the same.

fig3.gif

Figure 3
Relative humidity varies significantly when the temperature changes,
even when the actual amount of water vapour in the air remains the same.

Temperature ________
Relative Humidity _ _ _ _

Relative humidity =

The actual amount of water vapour in the air x 100%
The amount of water vapour required to saturate the air at that temperature
OR
The actual vapour pressure x 100%
The saturated vapour pressure at that temperature

Day 65 Update: Being a holiday I took advantage of the extra time available to me today to take some individual pictures of the ladies outside of the tent. Also this is my up to date nute schedule, figure I add it in as I plan to use the same strength of nutrients through the rest of the flowering stage, currently started week 9 and will use through 11 or until flush.
S0l6TC9.png

NLA 1 Side view This one was heavily defoliated yesterday for better or for worse to see what works at the Week 9 period. I pulled like 40+ leaves off and its still really bushy.
dNlSVuH.jpg

NLA1 Top angled view
hsJVmuc.jpg

NLA3 Side view - This one was lightly defoliated 5 days ago.
wdeSi0j.jpg

NLA3 Top Angled view
H1sXtY5.jpg

NLA 4 Side view - Latesprouter who has the biggest bud sites, Left alone with minimal defoliation just pulling off dying leaves from lower part of plant. Ponytailing has been done to this one along with some tucking of leaves.
fqDOtFq.jpg

NLA 4 Top Angled view
rZPwr1p.jpg

NLA 2 Side view - Had white discoloration in leaves from genetic issue at the beginning, Now I can't even tell there were ever those blotches.
itLm8d2.jpg

NLA 2 top angled view
GLSnDtK.jpg

They have all been in the tent for a while, pretty heavy plants now phew carrying them out.

One Angled view of them all in the tent
xhrpkeV.jpg

Now for ventilation pictures @NugNubs
This is where the cold forced air comes in from the A/C unit.
4ZOaPHu.jpg

This is the view of the filter connected to the Ventech fan sitting on top of the tent. The vent hanging is meant for just a passive air intake to help airflow, didn't notice any help with the humidity from that alone, but just popped off the side air velcro vent to allow more airflow.
H5lC7ti.jpg

Happy Holidaze to everyone! Thanks for stopping by my Grow Journal.
Dam I have that tent and them seeds crazy I just loaned it to my friend to pop seeds I have a inspection by the power company coming and now I'm run just one room now but there is 51 in there if I had the 4x8 Apollo tent I could add 28 to that but I hate to hand water so I will stay with 51 I love your tent the best weed I have made came from a tent like that but there is a 100 fem seeds in it now going hard by the way your NL is looking so good I want to go pop mine but I want run cuts from my friend he dropped 3 G's on seeds and I can have cuts of any thing I want moxie seed sleven 11 or some shit spelling is wrong it's frosty and the kosher kush I pop 12 in the tent and the sour kosher 6

Dam I have that tent and them seeds crazy I just loaned it to my friend to pop seeds I have a inspection by the power company coming and now I'm run just one room now but there is 51 in there if I had the 4x8 Apollo tent I could add 28 to that but I hate to hand water so I will stay with 51 I love your tent the best weed I have made came from a tent like that but there is a 100 fem seeds in it now going hard by the way your NL is looking so good I want to go pop mine but I want run cuts from my friend he dropped 3 G's on seeds and I can have cuts of any thing I want moxie seed sleven 11 or some shit spelling is wrong it's frosty and the kosher kush I pop 12 in the tent and the sour kosher 6

Damn man I wouldn't want to hand water that many plants holy hell thats work right there. Do you use a bathtub to mix up water for that much girls or what? 4 Girls got me filling up this 5 gallon bucket every 3 days. 51 though :yoinks:

Also thanks Bromeo and Chester! Gotta be patient while these nugs fill out :D

I put in a water system so I fill a 40 gal can with water and the food and a air pump to mix all food then I plug in the pump bam watered in 5 minute 51 plants pics later the water stuff I will never hand water any more lol I have a helper to and when I put in the water system he was like years ago we needed this years I would have loved it years ago but it all takes money

Back