Grow Mediums Kaveekz Nirvana Northern Light Autoflower Grow/ 1st grow

Eekz,
When trimming, I also GRADE the buds and keep them separate from drying thru curing, labeling A, B and C quality. C is for Christmas presents or use in Magical Butter Machine. For long term storage, I use a seal a meal machine. Tightens up the nugs as well..... Not sure what to do with those 'undercooked' buds...but I'm letting all my auto's go longer and it's made a significant difference...

Thanks for the rep! Day 100 update
I am really tempted to chop my last lady, never noticed because of the LED's but some of her buds have a tint of purple. I never took pictures of my harvest of my NLA3 either as I was busy and the whole cut and trim process isn't exactly fast for me.
fq6JfgZ.jpg

Can tell this one below bottom left is the first one I chopped as I took everything I thought would be ok, those light green nugs ended up drying up darker.
MN2G7VI.jpg

Shes going to get the chop very soon so that the light can be adjusted to the new canopy height.
onZZGtS.jpg

There is quite a bit more bud left to be harvested from the mids, considering doing a light feed of just bloom to see if I can get them to get a little bigger.

There is quite a bit more bud left to be harvested from the mids, considering doing a light feed of just bloom to see if I can get them to get a little bigger.

I might but it's probably unneeded ... they're pretty green now ... nice plants ... :hookah:

Back