Grow Mediums Kaveekz Nirvana Northern Light Autoflower Grow/ 1st grow

Thanks Chester for the rep man! I never posted about my temps, but low/high is 64 degrees at night, high of 72. Humidity is generally 50%-70%, i'm having trouble controlling humidity the bigger they get and I feel I may need to get some sort of dehumidifier. I added a humidifier because a week half ago they were around 35% in the dark, but now for some reason the humidity is always above 50%. Glad to know I set it up right for the early stages. I gotta decide between another week of transitional nutes to keep growth a bit or just start early bloom nutes. I know pistils are showing for sure. Could I get more growth out of them before they hit bloom or is my time up already? any help would be appreciated
:coco:
I am in Week 4 or transition week as listed in this document
http://generalhydroponics.com/site/gh/docs/feeding_sched/GH_FloraSeries-Expert.pdf

I usually do bloom booster once blooming starts, but stay with grow nutrients for another week or more. Then I do half grow and half bloom nutrients until they are in full bloom. That saying about every day counts in the life an auto is so true. Makes me think of a drag race.

I generally hold off on bloom nutes until they are fully in flower unless you want them to stay short ... no need for that ... hold off for a week to 10 days ...

Right on I'll up the grow nutrients next batch of nutes(mixing tonight) and wait for these babies to go in full on flowering. How you tell when they in full on flowering?

I usually do bloom booster once blooming starts, but stay with grow nutrients for another week or more. Then I do half grow and half bloom nutrients until they are in full bloom. That saying about every day counts in the life an auto is so true. Makes me think of a drag race.

Definitely planning to up the grow nutrients back to 4ml per gallon this next batch.

Mahalo for the tips! only reason I went transitional nutes is because the chart said so haha but i know its only supposed to be a guideline.

Right on I'll up the grow nutrients next batch of nutes(mixing tonight) and wait for these babies to go in full on flowering. How you tell when they in full on flowering?

Your photos are in full flower ... so a few days before the buds look like your photo buds look like currently ...

The formation of hairs will tell you it is blooming. I consider full bloom when it has stopped stretching. That takes 2-4 weeks for most autos. If you are using the flora three part series, do the transition formula when it is blooming and stretching. Then you switch to the final formulation. The longer they stay in vegetative growth the bigger they finish. The extra week or two will make your plant up to four times bigger.

Your photos are in full flower ... so a few days before the buds look like your photo buds look like currently ...

Damn I was hoping you wouldn't say that because I never checked on them for 4 days due to heavy rain and then next thing I knew they had that bud on them. Kinda just called it on the photoperiods and just decided if they make it they make it so I neglected them a bit.

The formation of hairs will tell you it is blooming. I consider full bloom when it has stopped stretching. That takes 2-4 weeks for most autos. If you are using the flora three part series, do the transition formula when it is blooming and stretching. Then you switch to the final formulation. The longer they stay in vegetative growth the bigger they finish. The extra week or two will make your plant up to four times bigger.

I am modifying the transitional week of 3ML Flora Micro/ 3 ML Flora Gro/ 3ML Flora Bloom to 3ML/4ML/3ML until they are done stretching.

Damn I was hoping you wouldn't say that because I never checked on them for 4 days due to heavy rain and then next thing I knew they had that bud on them. Kinda just called it on the photoperiods and just decided if they make it they make it so I neglected them a bit.

At some point the autos' buds will look similar to the photos' buds ... at that point they are in full flower ... many new growers switch to bloom nutes at the first sign of sex ... that's generally about 7-10 days early for max yield ...

At some point the autos' buds will look similar to the photos' buds ... at that point they are in full flower ... many new growers switch to bloom nutes at the first sign of sex ... that's generally about 7-10 days early for max yield ...

K i got it chester, thanks a bunch bud. Pretty sure your advice just saved me from getting smaller yields. :thanks:

Back