Jraven's New Soil. Time to dig in.

DSCN2579.JPG

oh man, you got waterfall(s) AND lakes too. but if you can access the fall(s) at night fairly easily set up for about a 30 minute exposure (tripod obviously) or a little less and the picture is awesome, no flash,natural moon lit evening. those type of pics are truly other worldly. spooky ,perfect and gorgeous ALL at the same time with a little bit of exciting and being stoned again, ALL at the same time LMFAO!! Id love the chance to shoot an area like that,but my body would rebel at the first chance it could LMAO

That sounds like fun, yea I bet I could set that up...it'd be a challenge lol.
Hey my neighbor's brother has MS, he had trouble just getting up to the house from the beach last time he was here, we're trying to fix up the walkways so it's easier for everyone. Pretty rough and we're all getting older!

I do....It's been a great addition to the house @hecno , I've been real impressed with it's performance this winter with the above average amount clear weather we've had. A person can get a little starved for light in this country...I haven't had that problem lately.

Back