Jraven's New Soil. Time to dig in.

Here's my poor old working girl anchored in front of the house in the summer. Incognito of course:)
DSCN1423_1.jpg

Great shot of the water fall , I gather you get your drinking water from it . Do the lures spin ? and are the metal things paravanes or flashers

Our dam is a ways above the waterfall, not too far. Get the domestic and the hydro power water there.
The Manistee spoons don't exactly spin, although they can at higher speed. They kind of wobble, and flip without spinning. Those are Hotspot flashers(plastic with mylar foil) they'll have a hootchie or a herring bait behind.

Our dam is a ways above the waterfall, not too far. Get the domestic and the hydro power water there.
The Manistee spoons don't exactly spin, although they can at higher speed. They kind of wobble, and flip without spinning. Those are Hotspot flashers(plastic with mylar foil) they'll have a hootchie or a herring bait behind.

So you set up like multi hook long lines and troll them?

So you set up like multi hook long lines and troll them?

They're kind of like vertical longlines hehe. Leaders similar to sport troll rigs are snapped on to stainless steel wires as you let them out. 30-60 pound cannonballs on the wires. 4 lines total. I use @9 or 10 leaders per line.
troller_large.gif

Back