Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Here's the beginning of the deck for a simple little greenhouse. Well, little anyway. We'll see how simple hehe. Building things is never really simple here
View attachment 888743
I'll be laying another pole parallel to that one. Don't expect anything like standard construction now.
Love it that looks like an awesome spot u live at it looks like Sitka a little those woods I love it there I live in kenai great to see another person from ak on here

Love it that looks like an awesome spot u live at it looks like Sitka a little those woods I love it there I live in kenai great to see another person from ak on here
Thanks for stopping in brother there's a few Ak folks here, check out @trailanimal he's got a great grow happening up north. Yep pretty similar to Sitka for vegetation here, a tiny bit flatter lol.

Hey friends we've got a couple days fishing in...nothing great yet but we're getting our kinks worked out. I popped home to order a hydraulic motor, I've got a 'leaker'...so, got a couple greenhouse pics. It looks good mostly. Had some leafhhoppers chewing on some of them but it's no big deal.
IMG_20180702_144221.jpg

Here is Fastberry, AvT, and brooklyn sunrise, all performing well
IMG_20180702_144146.jpg
IMG_20180702_144020.jpg

That's still Bubba Trouble towering over everyone getting well into flower.
The growing weather has improved the last couple days and this week is supposed to be a scorcher. Here's the other side of that mountain from out on the water
P_20180701_161924.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good mate keep up the good work. Such a beautiful spot you live in. Tight lines and good luck with your grow
Hey friends we've got a couple days fishing in...nothing great yet but we're getting our kinks worked out. I popped home to order a hydraulic motor, I've got a 'leaker'...so, got a couple greenhouse pics. It looks good mostly. Had some leafhhoppers chewing on some of them but it's no big deal.View attachment 925676
Here is Fastberry, AvT, and brooklyn sunrise, all performing well View attachment 925678 View attachment 925679
The growing weather has improved the last couple days and this week is supposed to be a scorcher. Here's the other side of that mountain from out on the waterView attachment 925680

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Hey friends we've got a couple days fishing in...nothing great yet but we're getting our kinks worked out. I popped home to order a hydraulic motor, I've got a 'leaker'...so, got a couple greenhouse pics. It looks good mostly. Had some leafhhoppers chewing on some of them but it's no big deal.View attachment 925676
Here is Fastberry, AvT, and brooklyn sunrise, all performing well View attachment 925678 View attachment 925679
The growing weather has improved the last couple days and this week is supposed to be a scorcher. Here's the other side of that mountain from out on the waterView attachment 925680

Looking prime under the glass man!! Great work!

that pic with with Fastberry, et al is fantastic!, doing great in there, what a difference the greenhouse makes! and the other side of the mountain, cool, the "easy" side

Looking prime under the glass man!! Great work!
This year I'll be way more able to assess which strains are going to work here. I'd sure like to get it pared down on the number it's pretty much of a guerilla grow as it is...hard to keep track when I'm only home for a hour or two. :pass: oh by the way we caught a few king salmon the last couple days, man the price is good on them this year. Short opening for them though.

that pic with with Fastberry, et al is fantastic!, doing great in there, what a difference the greenhouse makes! and the other side of the mountain, cool, the "easy" side
Hehe you spotted the climbing side all right. Fastberry is a looker isn't she?:pass:

Back