Outdoor Jelly0's backyard [FastBuds - Mephisto - Dutch Passion]

Hm it must have been the fim/top then because these strains are supposed to be huge! They look so tiny in their 5 gallon pots lol

Don't nail me down on my words, but at my area we had 36° degree in max and my plants took it like champs, but had to feed/water the 22 liter air pots every! day...indoors in my growroom they can also handle the heat...it's all about transpiration...is this nute burn on bubbly?

I think it was caterpillars or slugs it had white slime streaks on the leaves. This is a super soil/water only grow so I doubt it's nute burn. If anything I'm thinking of adding a dose of some bloom nutes right now to hopefully boost it's growth

I feel ya, 110 here yesterday, the girls seem to like it, but we also had a power failure from 1 to 5 pm...no ac, no fans... I literally spent the afternoon napping on the slab kitchen floor... 10:30 now and 95 & climbing.

I think it was caterpillars or slugs it had white slime streaks on the leaves. This is a super soil/water only grow so I doubt it's nute burn. If anything I'm thinking of adding a dose of some bloom nutes right now to hopefully boost it's growth
Wooohooo...super soil, ok! I'll use german superfood next days on my photos...aha, hope adding bloom will not make trouble...at my superfood it's also adding only water from seed to harvest!
The max temp I read yesterday was 44°C /112°F I feel like that's really pushing it
Wow, 44°C...that's very, very hot! In nature normally vegetative grow and bloom quit out above 31°C and get regenerativ at my area, but the the ruderalis genes may handle some extremes at point...keep em going, i'll watch!

Honestly if it was me i wouldnt top an outdoor plant, especially one in such extreme heat. Indoors in a climate controlled setup is one thing to top, outdoors is another ball game all together.

I literally stapled 1 side of the sheet to the fence, and wrapped a pole in the other end for weight... and tossed it over the cages. Cheep, simple...View attachment 776024 They're big enough to do without it now, but have just let it sit against the fence just in case we get another week of 110* temps... come on fall! Love the outdoor thing, but wanna get back to indoor, and I need the outdoor to fund the indoor setup.

I do the same thing to keep my rotomolded kayaks from melting and deforming in the summer sun, just be sure to use a fabric sheet or dropcloth not a plastic sheet or tarp as these can actually amplify the heat!

Hey Jelly, did you mix your own supersoil and let it age and all that? I've got a seedling I want to plant outdoors like this weekend and I need to come up with a good planting medium in the next few days! :stir:

Back