Outdoor Jelly0's backyard [FastBuds - Mephisto - Dutch Passion]

Hey @SPZ I just bought the supersoil amendment from Mephisto's site and used it straight away. Top half regular soil bottom half super soil. I haven't updated this journal recently due to bad news but I'll do a proper update later today.

Hey @SPZ I just bought the supersoil amendment from Mephisto's site and used it straight away. Top half regular soil bottom half super soil. I haven't updated this journal recently due to bad news but I'll do a proper update later today.

Hey sorry to hear that!!! Sounds like that heat was brutal this year!

Day 38:

This heat has been literally killer on my plants. My guess is that the root zone got too cooked from the sun and killed my CBD compasson lime plant... burnt to a crisp. All of my sativa plants have died which is a shame since I'm a sativa lover to the end. I've also been waiting too see what happened to her sister but I think she survived. Barely!

e6f023469227dff999690591c64a6dde.jpg

2b9fb1c4a2182841acd45c7ce6b5ebd5.jpg

9b2a87ec3c1664082d2418c1406b914e.jpg

On a plus note she smells great! Nice bubblegum smell.

I definitely learned a lot here on my first outdoor grow. If I'm growing in the summer time again I'd need to plant them into the ground to protect those roots. And I'd just stick to the LST, no topping or anything crazy. Let's just hope this sour bubbly can make it!

Happy growing folks

Man those triches look great, nice pic. Hope she pulls through and fattens up! Sorry to hear about her sisters. Here's hoping you don't get anymore of that 110F+ heat! I cooked a few plants in the summer for sure back when I used to try to grow herbs and flowers in containers on my deck. Putting them in the ground was the solution for me too.
Yours are cooking and mine are drowning, it's a sad state of affairs. Here's to better days ahead, my friend :pass:

Damn, bro...I'm sorry for your burned plants!
Ope you can proceed your last remained to harvest, keep the growbag protected from sun and she should do it:thumbsup:

Hey jelly,

how is your sour bubbly doing?

Day 53:

Hello again I was planning on taking a quick update last night but family came over and I had to hide my plants. But here we are nearing the end of harvest I believe she will pull through and make it to the end. Even though she's a runt I'm glad she survived!

025ff050990b101e85282eabdb2f89e4.jpg

Nice layer of trichs on her, grapey sweet bubblegum smell too

53d928aa89966ad036998cb7b402d714.jpg

Pests seem to love her I have to keep brushing them off

a1b2411afd5633bcbf0f8d4a2fe0dd6d.jpg

1700996cd55537f40d17901c6c3025d6.jpg

Have a great weekend, happy growing folks :greenthumb:

Back