Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Sensi Jay

It's way in my brain
Reaction score
High All,

I've done a few photoperiod grows before, here's couple of pics of last harvest, 4x cheesedog:

IMAG0328.jpg IMAG0331.jpg

But this is first auto grow, l decided to go with mephisto sour bubblies as had good deal on herbies, and @tokaite 's amazing AFN grow:-

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sour-bubbly-x-12.36987/
Hopefully he's still around!

Also running one incredible bulk by Dr Krippling.

So the setup:-

Tent - Hydro-Box 1.2x1.2x2.0m

Pots - 10l Airpots

Medium - Once Recycled Biobizz Allmix

Nutes - 2 Biotabs per pot, plus Plant Magic granules, also got biobizz liquid nutes grow, fishmix, topmax and bloom on standby, as used them on last grow.

Lights: 600w Mh to start first 3, followed by 600w hps. I do have some LED lights but need heat from HID to keep room 21-27c most of the day.

I'm also running a 25w Arcadian vivarium UVB light:-

http://www.arcadia-reptile.com/vivarium-canopy-luminaire/

a few hours a day during bloom as this increases THC content.

Irrigation:- Autopot's Easy2Go system with 1.2m tray.

Last edited:
Will be setting up the easy2go soon, now these are fully rooted out.

I started the remaining seeds, 2 x sour bubbles and Inc bulk, Thursday before last. Were all up by Monday 30th Jan, so that will be day 1.

I accidentally broke off half the Inc Bulk's tap root when removing the stuck seed husk! Probably will stunt it. Added little bit of PM granules to increase root growth, here they are end of Day 5:

14861653666901711939855.jpg

The bulk is bottom left, though on reputation you'd think it was bottom right.

Root growth on the right Bubbly has been insane over last day:

1486165445638-2143129848.jpg

Going in a pot very soon.

Thanks Hemi & Poly, much appreciated as you've both been an inspiration with your grows!
:welcome:

I think the girls are pretty maxed out, noticed a small bit of yellowing on the end of the fans on one.

So for now it's just plain water till I see any issues.

Went for easy2go as already have spare reservoir, plus wanted to see how airpots behave with it, sort of organic hydro, lol.

:jointman:

Back