Okay I'll remember that! Thanks @Druid

Just be careful, I know you probably know more then me, I just would hate to see something bad happen with overfeeding. but if Jack and Baby are fine with it, hopefully Somango will be too! :thumbsup:

I've read one forum where one guy filled his drip bin with about 1" to 1.5" of perlite and then put his airpots/smartpots on top of the perlite and that helped with the roots not growing into drip pan, (also helps with extra aeration.)
I've also seen a guy on youtube use a little shop vac to vac up excess runoff water after feeding. That may help too! Just a couple ideas!

Regardless your grow is still rocking! :cooldance:Keep it up!

Okay I'll remember that! Thanks @Druid

Just be careful, I know you probably know more then me, I just would hate to see something bad happen with overfeeding. but if Jack and Baby are fine with it, hopefully Somango will be too! :thumbsup:

I've read one forum where one guy filled his drip bin with about 1" to 1.5" of perlite and then put his airpots/smartpots on top of the perlite and that helped with the roots not growing into drip pan, (also helps with extra aeration.)
I've also seen a guy on youtube use a little shop vac to vac up excess runoff water after feeding. That may help too! Just a couple ideas!

Regardless your grow is still rocking! :cooldance:Keep it up!

Oh no there is not going to be any overFeeding, have a look at the threadmark "Substrate, Watering & Fertilizing" and you know why I can never overfeed or overwater. I've fed Jack with a 3+ec for weeks and she's still fine.
If you have a look at the floor of my drip tray you'll see they are standing on some vacuformed plastic to elevate them 5cm and keep em out of the water but even that doesn't help to deter ALL the roots from growing down. a vac would be an idea.. but only for this one purpose it'd be money wasted I think.

thx I'll try :)

Day70_HDR2.jpg

Jack Day 70: Holy hell this thing is awesome. I know for a fact that it's a mutant, the veg time was way above average and many of the leaves have an even number of fingers. I can just hope that the other seeds from that run are also mutants of that kind because it's flowering up so heavily at an incredibly fast rate. So .. long veg time but fast to flower.

Baby Day 42: Now comparing that to Baby which has a really short veg time of less than 2 weeks but a long lower period.. and looking at how it affects the structure and vigour of the plant i know which one I prefer.
Day70_HDR1.jpg

Somango Day 24: They've dealt with the shock of loosing all that foliage rather well and have stopped praying like crazy now. The one in the back is growing a nice fat trunk and is also growing that new green faster than the other one. It might well be because I broke the tap root on the small one but can't be certain. At any rate they are both doing ok-ish, still having the deficiencies as you can see but it'll take time to iron those out.

atm I gotta find someone with a laser cutter or a waterJet (building myself some new lights, nothing too fancy yet, just some supplemental cobs for the outer areas.

Oh no there is not going to be any overFeeding, have a look at the threadmark "Substrate, Watering & Fertilizing" and you know why I can never overfeed or overwater. I've fed Jack with a 3+ec for weeks and she's still fine.
If you have a look at the floor of my drip tray you'll see they are standing on some vacuformed plastic to elevate them 5cm and keep em out of the water but even that doesn't help to deter ALL the roots from growing down. a vac would be an idea.. but only for this one purpose it'd be money wasted I think.

thx I'll try :)

View attachment 670208

Jack Day 70: Holy hell this thing is awesome. I know for a fact that it's a mutant, the veg time was way above average and many of the leaves have an even number of fingers. I can just hope that the other seeds from that run are also mutants of that kind because it's flowering up so heavily at an incredibly fast rate. So .. long veg time but fast to flower.

Baby Day 42: Now comparing that to Baby which has a really short veg time of less than 2 weeks but a long lower period.. and looking at how it affects the structure and vigour of the plant i know which one I prefer.
View attachment 670207

Somango Day 24: They've dealt with the shock of loosing all that foliage rather well and have stopped praying like crazy now. The one in the back is growing a nice fat trunk and is also growing that new green faster than the other one. It might well be because I broke the tap root on the small one but can't be certain. At any rate they are both doing ok-ish, still having the deficiencies as you can see but it'll take time to iron those out.

atm I gotta find someone with a laser cutter or a waterJet (building myself some new lights, nothing too fancy yet, just some supplemental cobs for the outer areas.
Beautiful :bighug:

I have 2 cobs on passive sinks that i can move individually as needed. i felt like the mobility gave me the best benefit . you tent is looking great.
thx :)

I'm gonna run 4 1206 cobs between 20 and 40 watts on active ones man I can't wait for all the parts to get here and hook this up. I'm pretty sure I can still put this together while Jack is far enough from finishing to help make it a good harvest. Even with the holiday delays in shipping and manufacturing(heatsink mounts). If you like mobility I'm sure your'e gonna love the little light engines I'm building.. man I so eager to cobble this together. Get it? Cob..ble?! :crying:

Back