Nice looking Jack, real lush! Sent you some reps. I think 20 liters is a lot of room and baby has been busy rooting.... Some plants just grow different:d5:
Oh yeah at the very least I'll have a strain I can supply to our micro growers. And let's be honest here.. for a bonsai guy like me this is pretty sweet to be looking at a miniature plant such as this. Oh and thanks for the slap

I would be willing to say some would like smaller strains. some Delicious strains stay compact. About 18 inches tall for me, but it could be my grow skills.
Not smaller per se but I'd love if Jack actually started flowering. In my chilis I have observed that some varieties flower when they reach a certain biomass while above a certain age. So until both conditions are met they don't flower. I have to give Jack the benefit of the doubt and wait.. besides.. I just planted some Somango and can't very well force Jack into flower by switching light cycles NOW.

Day49_HDR1.jpg

Somango Day 3: These little lovelies got fed 500ml of the same 100% Kiss D solution yesterday. They seem to love it. Well the bigger of the 2 sisters got a bit drunk on it and iiiis a tiny bit tipsy now so I go her a crutch.. because the rain made her fall down. Little sister is doing well but growing away from the light?! What?!

Jack Day 49: If Jack don't flower Jack gone get cut; And cut it got. I have removed numerous little branches and lightened up the plant bit but that's apparently the game we're gonna play. Jack grows into a bushy bush, I cut it, Jack pouts and grows stronger. Rinse, repeat. Seriously though if there isn't a change soon(TM) I have to go with some high stress training methods to keep Jack in check inside my tent.

Baby Day 21: Actual day 21, hehe. Baby is still in the back there doing it's thing, looking like a cannabis plant.. juuuust smaller.

Day49_HDR2.jpg

The others got fed as usual. One liter of Kiss D per day. Big bush or not, they love it so I can't complain.

Day51_HDR2.jpg

Somango Day 5:
The one in the back is doing well; The other one, who's tip I broke off by accident, is still a bit stunted.

Baby Day 23: Well if I'm not completely stupid Baby is already in pre flower mode.. While jack is just sitting there....
The problem is that there are no side branches to speak of yet so I do hope it stretches and grows some more for me to apply some sts solution and keep the genetics alive.

Jack Day 51: It started out looking like an Indica and now looks like a sativa.. maybe soon it looks like a flowering plant :p

Day51_HDR1.jpg

Jack is making some monster fans .
Oh yeah and not getting any smaller either.

I can't get over how perfectly green everything looks!
The chilli plant on the right side is kinda eating itself to ripen it's fruits. So that's not perfectly green.

Well i must say ,im lovin this journal
Why thank you

Day54_HDR3.jpg

Jack Day 54: Darkness. Today I shall give Jack another chance to do the flip by providing a day of darkness. I sure hope it works this time otherwise I'll have to wait for the Somangos to grow up a bit and then change the light cycle to 12/12. If that's the case I'll top all the terminal buds on the main branches.

Day54_HDR4.jpg

Baby Day 26: Yeop she's most certainly in pre-flower. I wonder what would come out if I made a Baby Jack. Jack doesn't wanna go into flower and Baby is way small... maybe.

Somango Day 8: They aren't doing half bad. A bit stretchy and top heavy maybe but pretty decent. I still have no idea why the smaller one is turning away from the light.

Day54_HDR1.jpg

Day54_HDR2.jpg

The Kiss D fertilizer seems to be becoming them well. Jack is actually growing how it's supposed to (thinner leaves, longer internodes) and Baby is packing on some weight.

Today some of the leaves on Jack are drooping. Since nothing else changed I have to assume the vpd was too low. The humidity was 17g/m³.
It does appear as though Jack is now also showing pre-flower signs *fingers crossed*

Baby is working towards her 6th node so now is the time to do the thing. Tomorrow I'll grab a [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] scalpel and give her a little facelift.

Back