Jack Herer - 1 of 3 girls is going down. Help!

...you check the EC or ppm (from TDS meter) of you nute solution going in, and compare to the run-off coming out... how much fert's to use depend on the stage of the plant, size, etc.,... but regardless, your effluent ppm's/EC shouldn't be more than 200-250 ppm higher than you inputs,... I suggest doing a lot of research on coco, here, and CANNA's website is loaded too... this is not a simple medium to use properly,.. done right you can raise mionsters in small pots, but it's a lot more like hydro at that point!
I'm getting a good TDS meter any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If everything else is fine all u should need to do is raise ur light back up or dim

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
One thing I did notice. When I went to water today, the two pots on the right the media was most. The healthy plant on the left media was dry. I could be over paranoid and just looking at things too hard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Some strains drink more than others or some may be getting a tad bit more light/heat

One thing I did notice. When I went to water today, the two pots on the right the media was most. The healthy plant on the left media was dry. I could be over paranoid and just looking at things too hard.

Some strains drink more than others or some may be getting a tad bit more light/heat

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I hope I didn't fry them. The underside is green and healthy so crossing my fingers!

Some strains drink more than others or some may be getting a tad bit more light/heat

I hope I didn't fry them. The underside is green and healthy so crossing my fingers!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]That might be all u can do just check em everyday are they still showing new growth at all ?

That might be all u can do just check em everyday are they still showing new growth at all ?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Not much. Bus still squishy though. When I break off a fan Leaf its moist but the leaves are brittle.

That might be all u can do just check em everyday are they still showing new growth at all ?

Not much. Bus still squishy though. When I break off a fan Leaf its moist but the leaves are brittle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]If the leafs are brittle it could be to hot...but the buds are still moist ? Hmm

....the 2 on the right are looking close to done, or are done,.. you need a at least a 10x magnifier to inspect the trichomes,...clear is immature, cloudy is ripe, amber is past prime; assess the buds on several spots and do your best to estimate % amber and cloudy,.... these one are slowing way down for water/nute uptake, another sign they are basically done, also partly why they look more hammered!.....younger plant is still ripening, so it's drawing more water./nutes,...
I'd learn with true soil or soilless (Promix, Sunshine [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG], which are peat based; very low nute content, so these need feeds started in about a week).... coco is not a fun learning curve to grind through if this is all new to you,...

Do you recommend i stay with Coco? I need to germinate and start thinking about my next plants.

If you're not sure and don't have much experience,
working with soil is a nice safe option.
Sure, may not produce the ultimate quality,
but far less likely that things will go badly wrong.

If you're not sure and don't have much experience,
working with soil is a nice safe option.
Sure, may not produce the ultimate quality,
but far less likely that things will go badly wrong.
And honestly bro soil can get u the same bomb ass growth n everything its all about getting ur environment right for what u have

....the 2 on the right are looking close to done, or are done,.. you need a at least a 10x magnifier to inspect the trichomes,...clear is immature, cloudy is ripe, amber is past prime; assess the buds on several spots and do your best to estimate % amber and cloudy,.... these one are slowing way down for water/nute uptake, another sign they are basically done, also partly why they look more hammered!.....younger plant is still ripening, so it's drawing more water./nutes,...
I'd learn with true soil or soilless (Promix, Sunshine [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG], which are peat based; very low nute content, so these need feeds started in about a week).... coco is not a fun learning curve to grind through if this is all new to you,...
I have a jewelers loop with the small 100 x magnifier. The trichomes are pretty clear I'll look harder today. I've only checked one or two spots on each plant. Also should I flush for a week before chop? I have the advanced nutrients 'Flawless finish' also.

Back