Jack Herer - 1 of 3 girls is going down. Help!

... it's not that uncommon to see an auto turn out to be a photo, usually by error or bad breeding,... there are a lot of half-ass genetics out there!

... well, with no info about those 2 most important things, you're in a real bind,... such monitoring is mandatory with coco, or you end up with problems like this, and no means to determine what to do next,.. the problem is, if you have a toxicity issue (salt build up) and/or off pH, feeding more will make matters worse... if you're lucky, it's a simple lack-of issue and upping the feed will fix things,... But with no ppm and pH info, I can't offer you any solution other than a blind flushing and rebooting the feed schedule,... in coco, you shouldn't flush with water alone, or you'll screw up the CEC balance in there, if that not TARFU already,... recommendations are to use RO/Di water, with 150ppm of Ca-Mg, plus another 150ppm of nutes, pH to 6.0 and pour through until the run off is at or near input readings,... but again with no TDS/EC meter, this becomes a risky gamble to do blindly,... sorry mate, no way around it, you need the right gear to run coco,....:goodluck:
Exactly what he said bro...

..,... recommendations are to use RO/Di water, with 150ppm of Ca-Mg, plus another 150ppm of nutes, pH to 6.0 and pour through until the run off is at or near input readings,... but again with no TDS/EC meter, this becomes a risky gamble to do blindly,... sorry mate, no way around it, you need the right gear to run coco,....:goodluck:

So if I get meter what level should I be looking for?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are you dead set on a flush? I grow in coco and I don't flush at all until the final week. I would wait for @Waira hes the plant whisperer lol
No. Not necessarily I don't know what to do. I guess the first step is to get a meter.

Yea man ph and TDs meters are both mandatory... more so the ph.. I'll be honest and admit that I don't measure tds but I do check ph often, both in my coco feed in in my dwc set up.... ph will make or break a grow

Yea man ph and TDs meters are both mandatory... more so the ph.. I'll be honest and admit that I don't measure tds but I do check ph often, both in my coco feed in in my dwc set up.... ph will make or break a grow
I apologize man have a pH pen and calibrate it once a week. I use that for waterings and nutrient feedings. I've never checked the runoff and I've never used a t d or e c

...you check the EC or ppm (from TDS meter) of you nute solution going in, and compare to the run-off coming out... how much fert's to use depend on the stage of the plant, size, etc.,... but regardless, your effluent ppm's/EC shouldn't be more than 200-250 ppm higher than you inputs,... I suggest doing a lot of research on coco, here, and CANNA's website is loaded too... this is not a simple medium to use properly,.. done right you can raise mionsters in small pots, but it's a lot more like hydro at that point!

[QUOTE="smokeout69, ..

it could just be shock/stress

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

So when I raised the dimmer from 60% to 75% I believe I burned my plants especially the one in middle, more direct I guess. They were only under this heat for about 6 hours but the room got up to 90 degrees. I've been keeping it from 68 to 82 normally. I immediately dropped it back down to 60% but I noticed the above condition about 3 or 4 days later.

Is there a remedy for heat stress? I've been continuing watering and nutes as normal....
e3790affbd1920816826e94cac698e0a.jpg
7b3414666648c2fefdf027173c5fee5a.jpg
d409946b41ec1dc2d6750b5097622cda.jpg

...you check the EC or ppm (from TDS meter) of you nute solution going in, and compare to the run-off coming out... how much fert's to use depend on the stage of the plant, size, etc.,... but regardless, your effluent ppm's/EC shouldn't be more than 200-250 ppm higher than you inputs,... I suggest doing a lot of research on coco, here, and CANNA's website is loaded too... this is not a simple medium to use properly,.. done right you can raise mionsters in small pots, but it's a lot more like hydro at that point!
I inherited this Grow so I had to quickly learn a lot. My buddy moved out of the country and was unable to coach me through most of this grow. I appreciate the help.

My next Gro is with autoflowers green crack. Do you recommend i stay with Coco? I need to germinate and start thinking about my next plants.

[QUOTE="smokeout69, ..

it could just be shock/stress

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

So when I raised the dimmer from 60% to 75% I believe I burned my plants especially the one in middle, more direct I guess. They were only under this heat for about 6 hours but the room got up to 90 degrees. I've been keeping it from 68 to 82 normally. I immediately dropped it back down to 60% but I noticed the above condition about 3 or 4 days later.

Is there a remedy for heat stress? I've been continuing watering and nutes as normal....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]If everything else is fine all u should need to do is raise ur light back up or dim

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

If everything else is fine all u should need to do is raise ur light back up or dim

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]One thing I did notice. When I went to water today, the two pots on the right the media was most. The healthy plant on the left media was dry. I could be over paranoid and just looking at things too hard.

Back