Jack Herer - 1 of 3 girls is going down. Help!

Well lets say u veg 5 weeks n flower 7 thats 12 weeks...do u see new bud growth from day to day....have u looked at trichs threw magnifying scope to check color

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Bud growth has slowed down a bit. Yes, under 100x jewlers loop trichs are clear still. Should i just flush for a couple weeks and keep under lights?

Bud growth has slowed down a bit. Yes, under 100x jewlers loop trichs are clear still. Should i just flush for a couple weeks and keep under lights?
Me personally givin u have no info id either chop or re pot in some fresh medium cause if its photo itll prolly have another 5 6 weeks left to flower....only other thing i can tell ya is maybe nute lockout or insect on that one plant but usually if they are on one theyll be everywhere....u said coco right? Ill scroll up n look again

Me personally givin u have no info id either chop or re pot in some fresh medium cause if its photo itll prolly have another 5 6 weeks left to flower....only other thing i can tell ya is maybe nute lockout or insect on that one plant but usually if they are on one theyll be everywhere....u said coco right? Ill scroll up n look again

How could I diagnose nutrient lockout? No signs of any insects on or under leaves or in growing media. Yes Coco

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How could I diagnose nutrient lockout? No signs of any insects on or under leaves or in growing media. Yes Coco

Nute deficiencies...yellowing of leaves can get brittle leaves ect ect u can google it and theres pics of leaves with all or most of the major ones ull deal wit...this ur first grow? If not go with ur gut feelin if it was me id re pot in fresh medium or chop...oh and was just reading on rollit up thread it could just be shock/stress

Nute deficiencies...yellowing of leaves can get brittle leaves ect ect u can google it and theres pics of leaves with all or most of the major ones ull deal wit...this ur first grow? If not go with ur gut feelin if it was me id re pot in fresh medium or chop...oh and was just reading on rollit up thread it could just be shock/stress

Yes 1st grow..

Yes 1st grow..

Squeeze a bud to see if it spongy or brittle...water schedule? And nutes start with 1/4 of what it calls for work up to full strenght

I feed her once a day. I'll look into all those options watch the symptoms. Stress was one of my guesses, just wondering if I should continue feeding her or just flush.

Squeeze a bud to see if it spongy or brittle...water schedule? And nutes start with 1/4 of what it calls for work up to full strenght

Still spongy. I water once a day with my nutrients. When I saw the symptoms today I just used straight water. I wo

I feed her once a day. I'll look into all those options watch the symptoms. Stress was one of my guesses, just wondering if I should continue feeding her or just flush.

Yeah u could try that option too n see from there

.... could be a few things,... I need more info about how specifically you're running the coco; drain to waste, dripper, etc.,...Have you run coco before? [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] problem I see here is people treating coco like true soil,... what kind of run-off volume are you producing? Are you monitoring the EC/TDS and pH of the run-off? AN "self-buffering" only works while in solution, not once in the pot, too many other influencing factors there,...water source, Ca-Mg use? light distance to tops? 100% sure this is a photo, or at least is responding like one,...

Back