This....
20160523_174704.jpg

Became this....
20160701_190924.jpg

Then this...
20160701_201251.jpg

Now this...
20160701_205541.jpg

Notice the 2m tent and the 1.95m roof height!

The bud box is a little bent out of shape, but it took it like a trooper.

This....
View attachment 594064

Became this....
View attachment 594065

Then this...
View attachment 594066

Now this...
View attachment 594067

Notice the 2m tent and the 1.95m roof height!

The bud box is a little bent out of shape, but it took it like a trooper.
fookin hell mate you weren't lying about it being like the mary rose just bought a bud box xl white I'm liking it so far how do you rate yours (now I know how you can hang a 1600 watter strong frame on them budboxs) :pass:

fookin hell mate you weren't lying about it being like the mary rose just bought a bud box xl white I'm liking it so far how do you rate yours (now I know how you can hang a 1600 watter strong frame on them budboxs) :pass:

It's the shiznits.

Properly made, thick materials. I've bent the 2 top frames to fit and it took that fecking huge light without a flinch.

So far plan A.2 has run a smoothly as a sleeping policeman with acne.

The plinth for the old tank was fixed to the joists and was made an integral part of two of the roof support struts, dunno if you've tried removing 70 year old nails, I'd strongly recommend it as proof that things were made better in the past!

It doesn't look like the wilma pot will fit into the aqua farm, so I'm gonna attempt to repot it (remember, it's in kitty litter!) That should be fun.

I should be able to fit both aqua farms in the new tent, so.....
20160702_054729.jpg

2 reasons I dropped another x. Popular demand from itisher and Itispal. And I want another go at seeing what she can do when I don't feck up.(edit:IF I don't feck up)

I'll ask itisher to video the attempt at repotting, I can see a huge comedic potential and a dead plant!

So far plan A.2 has run a smoothly as a sleeping policeman with acne.

The plinth for the old tank was fixed to the joists and was made an integral part of two of the roof support struts, dunno if you've tried removing 70 year old nails, I'd strongly recommend it as proof that things were made better in the past!

It doesn't look like the wilma pot will fit into the aqua farm, so I'm gonna attempt to repot it (remember, it's in kitty litter!) That should be fun.

I should be able to fit both aqua farms in the new tent, so.....
View attachment 594277

2 reasons I dropped another x. Popular demand from itisher and Itispal. And I want another go at seeing what she can do when I don't feck up.(edit:IF I don't feck up)

I'll ask itisher to video the attempt at repotting, I can see a huge comedic potential and a dead plant!
Great DIY up there gosh best of luck brother

Back