Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Plan A.2(theory)

If I can swop the water tank this week, it will make space for area 2. The replacement tent I have for area 1 may fit in the space left by the water tank, the wilma pot holding the photo plant may fit in the aqua farm which may work, the mars 1600 may not set the whole lot on fire.

So that's pretty positive, eh?
bloody hell a 1600 watter hey I ran the 1200 from mars heavy bastard that was the one good thing about it I just left it at the top of my tent from start to finish (mine used to stunt the seedlings)and about your photo plant you could just put anther plant pot underneath to raise it up as long as the water can get back in the res you should be good :thumbsup:

bloody hell a 1600 watter hey I ran the 1200 from mars heavy bastard that was the one good thing about it I just left it at the top of my tent from start to finish (mine used to stunt the seedlings)and about your photo plant you could just put anther plant pot underneath to raise it up as long as the water can get back in the res you should be good :thumbsup:

Yeah, it is a lump. I think it's the lack of far red in the spectrum that keeps the plants low. I like that.

I was going to lift the photo up higher, but that would mean extending the pump line on that pot, I think the pump will push the nutes via the easier route (the other 3 pots), Id be doubling the head pressure on that one emitter.

The true wattage of the mars is 700 odd.

I ran my Auto x grow with 400w led and 500w of side cfl is a simular sized tent. So hopefully, with a bit of a ventilation upgrade, it won't go too wrong!:smokeit:

20160630_055244.jpg
Did u get buying the Lemon Haze ;)

What?

These?

20160630_055244.jpg

Yeah, it is a lump. I think it's the lack of far red in the spectrum that keeps the plants low. I like that.

I was going to lift the photo up higher, but that would mean extending the pump line on that pot, I think the pump will push the nutes via the easier route (the other 3 pots), Id be doubling the head pressure on that one emitter.

The true wattage of the mars is 700 odd.

I ran my Auto x grow with 400w led and 500w of side cfl is a simular sized tent. So hopefully, with a bit of a ventilation upgrade, it won't go too wrong!:smokeit:
I used to extend my lines for my wilma all the time dude I even extended one to the other side of the tent while still using the Wilma itself but I was using home made drip rings don't know if that made a difference [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I used to extend my lines for my wilma all the time dude I even extended one to the other side of the tent while still using the Wilma itself but I was using home made drip rings don't know if that made a difference [emoji106]

I bow to your superior knowledge. I've got some 1 1/2" gas pipe, I'll get to it.

I bow to your superior knowledge. I've got some 1 1/2" gas pipe, I'll get to it.
Don't know about superior knowledge dude but it's got to be worth a try (had to sort my loft at the weekend to fit a new tent not good) hope it works [emoji106]

Don't know about superior knowledge dude but it's got to be worth a try (had to sort my loft at the weekend to fit a new tent not good) hope it works [emoji106]

Mate, I have so many trusses and beams in my loft, it's like the bowels of the Mary Rose.

Because I'm eot and on a slight hill, I have 2 styles of roof at different heights meeting in the middle!

Back