Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Looking great dude. Is that the photo in the corner starting to take off now

Yes mate, she was dragging her heals and now she's stuck in the shade. If she hangs in there for a few more weeks there should be enough side branching to take some cuts.

Did I say the photo will be overgrown in a week?
IMAG0162.jpg

Desperately racking my Swede for a plan B.

I'm not a fan of defoliation. But I think something might need to be done with this!
IMAG0161.jpg

Space 2 is no further down the line. Although I've had a month off work, the inconsiderate women folk of the household have scuppered all plans with the folly of their illness ( illnesses?)

Did I say the photo will be overgrown in a week?
View attachment 592711
Desperately racking my Swede for a plan B.

I'm not a fan of defoliation. But I think something might need to be done with this!
View attachment 592712

Space 2 is no further down the line. Although I've had a month off work, the inconsiderate women folk of the household have scuppered all plans with the folly of their illness ( illnesses?)
Little bit won't hurt and will help lower sites go for it bro you know u want to

Plan A.2(theory)

If I can swop the water tank this week, it will make space for area 2. The replacement tent I have for area 1 may fit in the space left by the water tank, the wilma pot holding the photo plant may fit in the aqua farm which may work, the mars 1600 may not set the whole lot on fire.

So that's pretty positive, eh?

Plan A.2(theory)

If I can swop the water tank this week, it will make space for area 2. The replacement tent I have for area 1 may fit in the space left by the water tank, the wilma pot holding the photo plant may fit in the aqua farm which may work, the mars 1600 may not set the whole lot on fire.

So that's pretty positive, eh?

Sounds like there'll be plenty of water around if it does go up in flames...

Maybe.

Back