Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

She looks like she might do something now tho eh? Got a good structure to her and seems to be gathering a bit of pace. [emoji848]

Yus, I think if I stand her on something it may not get a feed from the pump.

Might have to do some plumbing.

That's no problem dude I can get you a number of a lovely Nigerian plumber all he needs is your bank details honest guv would I lie [emoji83]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Aww! Thanks for reminding me Wilee! I've won the Nigerian lottery about 3 times and still haven't claimed the prize money..

Where's me bank card...

Aww! Thanks for reminding me Wilee! I've won the Nigerian lottery about 3 times and still haven't claimed the prize money..

Where's me bank card...
You aswell it's the same fella that's flying over to fix my plumbing jack of all trades that one [emoji106]

Nope. I'll get me an English one.

One that'll turn up late, add fictitious work to the quote, charge 4 times more than actually quoted, do a shoddy half arsed job and then go incommunicado.

Old school!

That's no problem dude I can get you a number of a lovely Nigerian plumber all he needs is your bank details honest guv would I lie [emoji83]

Where's me bank card...

You aswell it's the same fella that's flying over to fix my plumbing jack of all trades that one [emoji106]

OMG.... I know this man too

:dang: :funny:

Back