Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

3311089b53f32df22c0a3f46a956cef3.jpg

And the pooch loves it to
Sweeeeet dogz!!

I just need to
:slap:
Him.... Sorry!!! Mean clapping him ;)

We knew this day would come to pass.

It doesn't make it any easier to accept though.

If I could ask you, my pot pals, to take a moment to mourn her passing.
View attachment 589760

Im out!

3 months to grow the shit and 2 months to shmerk the lot (only gave about an oz away), something wrong with the maths.

Itisher is adamant (a dandy highwayman) that she 'ain't paying £230 for that shit we used to buy'.

I'm thinking we have a week or so worth of oil and hash and that I could really use a tolerance break.

So, let's see who folds first!

Bad times in the itisu household.. [emoji22]

Good luck bud... Go and grab some Valium from the docs, you're in for a ruff ride!

Bad times in the itisu household.. [emoji22]

Good luck bud... Go and grab some Valium from the docs, you're in for a ruff ride!

I'm relying on itisher being weak.

I'll drop into conversation how much we've saved on weed in the past 2 months, jobs a goodun.

I mean @derek420colorado has shown me I'm a long way off max tolerance, an oz of oil a week! :worship:

Itisher should be pliable enough today for some sst (second space training).

Work on it has ground to a halt due to family commitments with half the household being hospitalised recently.

Now we are out, she'll be more receptive to the suggestion of space 2 being the answer.

On a separate note, I was chatting to a mate last night and I mentioned afn, he asked 'wotsat then?'.
I came up with, 'a sort of kitchen crumpet for auto home growers, weeders wives, if you like.'

We'd been at the oil and stella so laughed way too much.

Last edited:
Back