Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Jeez U! You've been busy mate. Haven't you seen the Roof Qube tents with a pitch roof on 'em? One of those would have been perfect in there mate.

Looking forward to seeing how the re pot went.. See ya in the morning bud. [emoji111]️
The tent wasn't meant to go there, it was a replacement for my original which is falling apart. Hence it not quite fitting.

The repot has been postponed due to not getting the ventilation finished at the weekend and having to start a new job today. Hopefully the industry standard ,first day early doors, will apply and I can get on woth it later.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Oh, I see. Fair do's mate, just nudge a few tiles off the roof then! Shouldn't be a problem, it hardly ever rains here anyway!

Aww! Back to work today? Hope it goes alwight fam.. Should be a case of turn up, sign a few things, have a look round and go home again.. [emoji1360]

Oh, I see. Fair do's mate, just nudge a few tiles off the roof then! Shouldn't be a problem, it hardly ever rains here anyway!

Aww! Back to work today? Hope it goes alwight fam.. Should be a case of turn up, sign a few things, have a look round and go home again.. [emoji1360]
Uzal first day in a new job then the next day ure supposed to know about everything lol

Uzal first day in a new job then the next day ure supposed to know about everything lol

Mate. They said I'm on 3 months probation and then put me straight on the call out rota! I had the choice of 2 vans, both of which wouldn't start and my first 2 weeks work are in Hampshire! Think I may convert itisolds bedroom into a grow and change my line of work.

Hampshire's not that far from you is it?

Hour-houranarf? [emoji38]

What's the phone like? [emoji85]

Farnborough. Next to the airfield and guess what's on this week!

Still, at least I'll have a spectacular view of all the anoraks! (Dear mods, we really need a 'wankers' emoji).

Attachments

• 14676551371561036608834.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
Farnborough. Next to the airfield and guess what's on this week!

Still, at least I'll have a spectacular view of all the anoraks! (Dear mods, we really need a 'wankers' emoji).

Ooo! Red arrows ahoy! Lucky you U! [emoji23]

Looks like you'll be doing the Clacket Lane run in the morning then bud. [emoji51] At least you'll be able to fiddle with your new phone while you're sitting in that traffic jam every day!

Back