Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Still spot the odd one, the other fellas should be at full colonisation by now. I'll give it a week or so, move nesting packs to other tent, spray the shit out of the plant, move the nesting packs back in after a few days.

Good plan Stan. [emoji1363]

Have you got any sticky traps up? It's a good way of telling if you've still got fliers. [emoji1360]

Good plan Stan. [emoji1363]

Have you got any sticky traps up? It's a good way of telling if you've still got fliers. [emoji1360]

On the list for pay day mate. Along with that sm90 stuff and bud rot stop if it's back in stock.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

What a dozy arse

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Yep. Bypassing the meter, he probably bypassed the elcb which would have tripped out before he got shocked.

Darwinism in full effect.

Electric companies don't grass you up if you start using more juice. There's no excuse for bypassing the meter unless you are just a thief.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Yep. Bypassing the meter, he probably bypassed the elcb which would have tripped out before he got shocked.

Darwinism in full effect.

Electric companies don't grass you up if you start using more juice. There's no excuse for bypassing the meter unless you are just a thief.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
In virtually every story of someone getting nicked it always says they bypassed the electric when will people learn pay for your shit [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Back