Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Helmet out, shining like a billiard ball.
20170124_191626.jpg

Before she goes in the aguafarms I'm going to make a few alterations.

As my dodgy hands and wrists have been getting worse, my checking of the nute solution has gone awry. Lifting the poxy things is agony. As a temporary measure I've switched to chemical ph testing, as I can just fill the sample tube from the drip emitter, trouble is, when the plants fill out a bit I can't actually get at the emitters.

So, I plan some replumbing of it and to pimp up the dwc aspect of it. I'm going to open up the drain holes into the res and add some extra, this should allow more and thicker roots into the res, where they will have access to improved air supply.

Is it carpel tunnel o'clock in Itisville? [emoji51]

My wife has that, she won't do anything about tho (apart from moan like fuck, which doesn't really help anyone)!

I've got a scan next week, the physio said I've defo got arthritis in the wrists because he could feel the bones grinding together, so could I funnily enough. He expects to see tendonitis aswell, caused by the arthritis. It's osteoarthritis, not the other one.

I've got a scan next week, the physio said I've defo got arthritis in the wrists because he could feel the bones grinding together, so could I funnily enough. He expects to see tendonitis aswell, caused by the arthritis. It's osteoarthritis, not the other one.

Aww ffs! That's not good.

Time to self medicate. [emoji6]

Shit dude that sounds painful

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Yer, been looking at cbd strains.

It's doing a physical job and I used to throw weights about for a laugh.

Haha.. ya see I've never done either and I'm tip top so far!

Well I hope it's ok enough to carry on paying the bills bud... Don't have Vlad 2016 luck, nobody needs that shit.

The fridge freezer packed up yesterday btw..

Got a new one for free! Big shout to 2017 (for me, so far, touch wood)

Haha.. ya see I've never done either and I'm tip top so far!

Well I hope it's ok enough to carry on paying the bills bud... Don't have Vlad 2016 luck, nobody needs that shit.

The fridge freezer packed up yesterday btw..

Got a new one for free! Big shout to 2017 (for me, so far, touch wood)

Gonna get some support for em, what with ppe and wrist braces I'll go to work looking like robo Fucking cop!

What geezer packed up?:pighug:

Gonna get some support for em, what with ppe and wrist braces I'll go to work looking like robo Fucking cop!

What geezer packed up?:pighug:

Ang on... isn't 'geezer' rhyming slang anyway? Dunno how.. sounds right tho..

If so, that's some next level cockney you're rollin' aaaat there mush! [emoji23]

Aww yes.. half man, half machine.. what does it meeeeeeaaaaaan?

Back