Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I've not given any slaps yet (that I'm aware of, I did get pretty wobbly last weekend) didn't feel right being a new member, I'm just lingering....:gassy:

It's guys like you that it effects mate.

As a newbie you may think somebody with a lot of reputation, gives sound advice, that ain't necessarily the case. It takes a while to learn how to filter the advice you get on here (99% of it is sound) and use it for your own grow.

Anyway.

And now this...........

Dropped the net on the candy kush, that's the way I treat bitches that don't bend for me!
20170119_173709.jpg

Other tent.

New ulh are cracking on.
20170119_172346.jpg

Laterz

I

I've not given any slaps yet (that I'm aware of, I did get pretty wobbly last weekend) didn't feel right being a new member, I'm just lingering....:gassy:
I took a while to realise what it was all about, and why people gave it. I think it has its place, but we'll see how the "new" system works in a few weeks anyway.

@Itisi what lights are you running? I've forgotten...

I took a while to realise what it was all about, and why people gave it. I think it has its place, but we'll see how the "new" system works in a few weeks anyway.

@Itisi what lights are you running? I've forgotten...
Mars reflector 144 and mars 2 1600 (a beast).

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Sooo... what are trophy points?

I've been here a year and I've only got 220. Not that I care.. I mean.. how many badges should I have by now?

- most plants killed trophy,

-most bug infestations in a year

-biggest douche bag.. [emoji848]

Badges you have to ask for if you qualify for them, which is generally a documented grow with smoke report (seed Co badges), a review and documented use of a product etc. Think the trophy points relate to them.

The badges make sense and seem to work. Makes people post reviews.

Badges you have to ask for if you qualify for them, which is generally a documented grow with smoke report (seed Co badges), a review and documented use of a product etc. Think the trophy points relate to them.

The badges make sense and seem to work. Makes people post reviews.

Ahh I see!

I knew you had to ask for badges, CBA tho.. what is this? Chuffin' Boy Scouts? [emoji23][emoji23]

"Ok boys, the one with the most badges gets to hang out with the scout leader in the cupboard... special friends with special secrets " [emoji33][emoji23]

Hehe.. just reliving my past!

But yeah, the trophy points.. thanks for explaining bud.. dib dib dib...

AAAAAARKELA WE'LL DO OUR BEST.

Back